1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Help with LiteON Key Extractor

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by pspcow, Feb 5, 2010 with 1 replies and 485 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pspcow

pspcow Newbie

Ratings:
    So, I opened up the 360 Xtractor Reader (Made for Maximus Xtractor). I set up everything and installed the drivers needed. THe program detects my LitOn. THe problem is that when I click "Detect COM Port", the program says that my USB wasn't found, but it gives me a new COM number. It says it didn't work, but it detected the USB extractor anyway. SO, when I point the extractor on the small 707 hole on the board of the LiteON, it always gives me the BC=0 error, which means that it couldn't retrieve my key. I'm running a 32-bit, which look like the best systems to flash on, but the program never says that it detected my xtractor successfully.

THe product I'm talking about is this one:
    Xbox 360 USB Key Extractor - Game Console Adapters DIYGADGET.COM

Thanks for reading the whole thing, cheers! :cool:

2. chaoschief

chaoschief JTAG Expert

Ratings:
    JungleFlasher is way better