DanAndChan

Reaction score
Sin$
Deleted alot of files from xbox including xell can anyone

D

DanAndChan

Reaction score
Sin$
You can't delete Xell, it's written to the nand.

Going to need you to be a lot more specific as to what you were doing.
I deleted homebrew and it had all apps in there including nand flash and xell basicly i think i deleted all apps from aurora but now when i go onto xex menu through games the homebrew folder has gone and thats were all apps was stored. I tried to put kv on *********** and its saying banned so i was thinking could it be because o deleted them apps yesterday. Im not good with tec as you probs no by now lol

D

DanAndChan

Reaction score
Sin$
Don't really understand what the problem is, or what you're saying.
So your KV got banned? Well then it's just banned. You'll have to buy a new one.
No i deleted all my apps from my homebrew folder, xm360/xell/xgmcharg ect ect i cant load into xell no more cause i deleted it from xbox and i cant loadnin through bypassing because disk drive doesnt open i dont no if any of the files iv deleted are important or not but since i deleted them kvs are banned straight away inpurchased 2 one from nice modz and mr modz and both banned instantly.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Here are few files i deleted:
FX menu.
NXE2GOD-v1.1-xex.
Simple 360 nand flasher
Xell launch
XM360
XPG_ Charmelon
You didn't delete Xell from the Xbox.
You deleted Xell Launch.

I'm not understanding what the issue is though, everything you deleted can be re-downloaded and ran without issue.
Also, deleting homebrew wouldn't magically make your KV life go to crap.
That all depends on your Stealth Server.

D

DanAndChan

Reaction score
Sin$
Im not sure then i will download those again and i was on ninja but cause there visa payments are disabled and i csnt purchase us amazon i switched stealth to *********** and kvs instant ban i guess it must be that dead arse server lol thanks for your time though

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Im not sure then i will download those again and i was on ninja but cause there visa payments are disabled and i csnt purchase us amazon i switched stealth to *********** and kvs instant ban i guess it must be that dead arse server lol thanks for your time though
Yeah there aren't many servers that even come close to NiNJA's KV time - Especially that one.

Here's a link to re-download every Homebrew you're missing:
[Click here to view this link]
Simple 360 Nand Flasher
XPG Chameleon

Top Bottom
Login
Register