• Thread starter Just2snipE
  • Start date
  • Views 1,570
J

Just2snipE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anybody help me get Jorge's helmet for an avatar award? i've gotten every other helmet but i cant seem to get a killtacular in matchmaking. if a couple people have a second controller to help boost my killtac with in rumble pit id really appreciate it thx

Gt: xXJust2snipeXx

badillin

badillin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anybody help me get Jorge's helmet for an avatar award? i've gotten every other helmet but i cant seem to get a killtacular in matchmaking. if a couple people have a second controller to help boost my killtac with in rumble pit id really appreciate it thx

Gt: xXJust2snipeXx

I also need this one and the one the one that you get from "bulltrue"

How many controllers do you have? (i have 4 but 1 cant move as its a guitar)

S

ShaDoW RaZoRR x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just go into firefight, it's alot easier, get te target locator.. That's how I got mine.

J

Just2snipE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

i have 2 controllers so would we need 1 more person, i can do it any time so just send me a message. when you wanna get it

Just go into firefight, it's alot easier, get te target locator.. That's how I got mine.

so you mean go into matchmaking-co-opritive-firefight, and htne just get a killtacular? cause ive gotten a killionair from the grave and still no award :.(

S

ShaDoW RaZoRR x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh that's weird maybe they fixed it, but I know for sure that's how I got mine.

E

eLeCTriiKzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol I got mine from rushing with a tank on big team :biggrin:
almost had another on swat but it ended up being an overkill then triple kill :[
sorry, I used to have some more controllers but one broke when I was raging, an my friend wanted his old controller back
so im stuck with one and a guitar

J

Just2snipE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol I got mine from rushing with a tank on big team :biggrin:
almost had another on swat but it ended up being an overkill then triple kill :[
sorry, I used to have some more controllers but one broke when I was raging, an my friend wanted his old controller back
so im stuck with one and a guitar

thanks thats a really go way to get it, if i still fail at getting it that way some how, im just goin back to boostin it, good post man

ok i dont got a problem helpin you get that bull true, we could probably just gettin by goin into rumble pit infection and get it there

E

eLeCTriiKzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks haha but like I said in the other post, I have 2 controllers.
I dont mind helping you boost for a game, if you manage to find enough players willing to do that for ya send me an invite, my GT is my username :tongue:

M

MikeLawry

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll help too but I only have one controler but I can get my friend to help as well my gt is jmd almighty.

SoBeezyyy

SoBeezyyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iF YOUR STILL DOING THIS INV ME PLEASE I WANNA DO IT A SOBE LIZARD

Top Bottom
Login
Register