What's new

Solved help with iso mods (gta iv original )

• Thread starter FireloveTM
  • Start date
  • Views 406
F

FireloveTM

Reaction score
hey guys can anyone help me with my modded iso i tryed to use the new dse 3.5 for gta iv original i replaced the files with backup creator and then i used abgx 360 i burn it and on my xbox if i click on start gta iv it comes disconnected from xbox live because a new update i have deleted the cache and then it freeses i cant download the update do you have a reason for this problem how to fix it or can anyone help me via teammviewer to mod my iso right i done it with verbatim 8,5 gb

( i saw much tuts on youtube but not for the dse mods and i think anythink i make wrong )

im from germany also sry for my bed english

R

Remedy

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
Reaction score
Are you hotswapping.And did you already install?

S

SBHAX

Aye so...
Reaction score
hey guys can anyone help me with my modded iso i tryed to use the new dse 3.5 for gta iv original i replaced the files with backup creator and then i used abgx 360 i burn it and on my xbox if i click on start gta iv it comes disconnected from xbox live because a new update i have deleted the cache and then it freeses i cant download the update do you have a reason for this problem how to fix it or can anyone help me via teammviewer to mod my iso right i done it with verbatim 8,5 gb

( i saw much tuts on youtube but not for the dse mods and i think anythink i make wrong )

im from germany also sry for my bed english

It will be the mods if you black screen and freeze on startup, did you edit it?

F

FireloveTM

Reaction score
my xbox is flashed no hotswapping

i edited it script.... replaced common.. replaced and xbox360 replaced with the files from the dse 3.5 folder

Top Bottom