• Thread starter SuPeR Fly MoDz
  • Start date
  • Views 1,145
S

SuPeR Fly MoDz

Reaction score
Sin$
HEY TO ANY ONE THAT CAN HELP
iv got a prolbem doing the iso mods i do every thing this videos say and and do it in the right orders and burn them to the disk but when i do the hotswapping and install it,, it stays on 0% and dosnt move any one no whats up with it or if they could help it wood be so good thanks :smile:

V

vI TWisTeI2 Iv

Reaction score
Sin$
I donno what you did wrong unless i seen what mods your using! I had the same problem but it would stop at 49% and it was because of the xbox360.rpf. Its not cuz you use the slim cuz me and my girl both mod the slim.

ADAM IS MAGICAL

VaN heLsEr247

Enthusiast
Mr. Nice Guy Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea, what discs are you using. Just to be safe put your write speed on 2.4 (I know there is other people that burn higher but this is the recommended speed) be sure to be using Img Burn. Lastly, you can try to just play the game right after hot-swapping if the game starts spinning at a faster RPM then before chances are it worked.

PS. You can just play the game right after you hot-swap to if you don't want to take up memory.

XxWowIdkWhyxX

XxWowIdkWhyxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea, what discs are you using. Just to be safe put your write speed on 2.4 (I know there is other people that burn higher but this is the recommended speed) be sure to be using Img Burn. Lastly, you can try to just play the game right after hot-swapping if the game starts spinning at a faster RPM then before chances are it worked.

PS. You can just play the game right after you hot-swap to if you don't want to take up memory.

Yea thats what I usally do just to see if the mods are working

S

stoner boner

Reaction score
Sin$
thats what happend to me when i tried to install tbogt mods onto original gta
(i grabbed wrong disk)

S

SuPeR Fly MoDz

Reaction score
Sin$
i was using xbladesx new iso he made the other day and im using tdk dvd rdl 2x4 dvds and i dont have a xbox slim and i burned them at 2.4x speed and i try and hit play game other the hot swap and then it says it cant read it or some or it needs to be cleaned with a cloth any ideas

Xbox360Freeze

Xbox360Freeze

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i was using xbladesx new iso he made the other day and im using tdk dvd rdl 2x4 dvds and i dont have a xbox slim and i burned them at 2.4x speed and i try and hit play game other the hot swap and then it says it cant read it or some or it needs to be cleaned with a cloth any ideas
If your modifications are playable without installing it to your hard drive and your unable to install the disc, it's possibly the DVD brand.

S

SuPeR Fly MoDz

Reaction score
Sin$
If your modifications are playable without installing it to your hard drive and your unable to install the disc, it's possibly the DVD brand.
no they arnt playable like when i hotswap it,, and then try and play the game it just says its unreadable and it dosnt speed up quick it just stays the same as when its on the dashboard

XxWowIdkWhyxX

XxWowIdkWhyxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no they arnt playable like when i hotswap it,, and then try and play the game it just says its unreadable and it dosnt speed up quick it just stays the same as when its on the dashboard

Use verbatim, the DVD drive doesnt allow for that brand on disk to play on your xbox. Is your DVD drive a phillipes.

T

TediosSHOOTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
are you putting 1913760 in the layer break via image burn?

C

CrazyBoy539

Reaction score
Sin$
make sure your using up to date mods and not old ones, also use double layer disks i use personaly anone gold edition dl 8.5gb works fie and you can get them cheap instead of verbatim. instead of all of his it could be yur burning if yur using a laptop try not to knock it. hope this helps

S

SuPeR Fly MoDz

Reaction score
Sin$
nah im using a pc with a burning and ill trying changing disks and yes im using the newest mods

M

monst3ur

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
try a 1% (to see) I the same problem with the mod v2.0: For x IB xE DI LA (I do not just install hotswapping) but works to flash .... I do not know why

Top Bottom
Login
Register