• Thread starter eG Horizon
  • Start date
  • Views 1,882
eG Horizon

eG Horizon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I need to know how to enable infections. For some reason whenever I start the game it dosent show infections? just text on screen? is there anything I have to do at the main screen of WaW? please I need your help its greatly appreciated. I have all other mods that you can enable with button layout just no Infections, Score Mod, And 10th.

C

Crippler

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I need to know how to enable infections. For some reason whenever I start the game it dosent show infections? just text on screen? is there anything I have to do at the main screen of WaW? please I need your help its greatly appreciated. I have all other mods that you can enable with button layout just no Infections, Score Mod, And 10th.

im not sure there is infetions on his nzp. im not sayin there arent, i just dont think so. did he tell you there were?
does the text say theres infections? the best way would be to open up the nazizombie prototype with ff viewer and take a peek. i would but im not guna download the whole iso to find out. wud take hours

eG Horizon

eG Horizon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im not sure there is infetions on his nzp. im not sayin there arent, i just dont think so. did he tell you there were?
does the text say theres infections? the best way would be to open up the nazizombie prototype with ff viewer and take a peek. i would but im not guna download the whole iso to find out. wud take hours
Yeah, he says the have Infections. can you do me a huge favor and send me a link of a iso that you can mod to where you get infections?

C

Crippler

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, he says the have Infections. can you do me a huge favor and send me a link of a iso that you can mod to where you get infections?

unfortunatley i dont have andrews v1.0 nemore i accidentally deleted it and now hes charging for all his nzp's (dont ask me what i think bout that) lulz if i find sumthing ill let u kno.

what programs do you have?

wx360?
abgx360?
.ff viewer?

download filths codepost off here and ill see if i can find a link to andrews v1.0 then theres only a couple steps to add those files to ur iso.

eG Horizon

eG Horizon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey. I got andrews NzP 1.0 and FiLTH's 2.5 Code post. everything works but tenth.

Mila Kunis

II UnLmTd III

Original Coder
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
ok well in order to toggle infections you have to completely die and respawn...because the sticky dvar thread is threaded under onPlayerSpawned

C

Crippler

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
ok well in order to toggle infections you have to completely die and respawn...because the sticky dvar thread is threaded under onPlayerSpawned

really on mine everythings on on game start up

Hey. I got andrews NzP 1.0 and FiLTH's 2.5 Code post. everything works but tenth.

make sure ur button layout is on tactical then on the d-pad press up + right. the scores shud disappear and evreyones name shud be blue.

F

Farquanda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey i can give you a nazi zombie prototype with infections to put on ur iso just message me on aim its: Farquanda

I

iiOwN2MuChii

'The Competitive Sniper
Reaction score
Sin$
His ISO is just FiLTH's 2.5 with 10th and leaderboards here instructions taken from his thread Get The Easy Instructions Of The Mods Here
http://www.mediafire...9r93da9fzoxlk91

Get The Full Advanced Instructions Here
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MZ1KBZ5P

hope that helps :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register