• Thread starter Joe McPlumber
  • Start date
  • Views 447
Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IFruit will not refresh garages on one of my characters. It will accept orders and give me a "Success" message, but these orders never arrive in game. On my other character, everything works as expected.

- I am aware that iFruit only shows the last ten vehicles driven. In this case it is only choosing some of them to display, and these are not the last ones driven.
- I have tried driving cars out of garage and back in. This works immediately on one character to refresh iFruit, and does absolutely nothing on the other.
- I have tried driving 10 cars from the same garage out of garage and back in. I have tried driving 20 cars from different garages.
- I have sold garages and transferred all vehicles with the sale. I've sold garages and randomly transferred vehicles to different garages.
- I have de-linked my Social Club account and played that way for several days.
- I have swapped characters to the one that works right, then de-linked my Social Club acccount, switched back to other character, and linked SC account through iFruit app.
- After doing ^that i have driven one vehicle exclusively and waited for it to display in iFruit, then placed my order while sitting in said vehicle immediately outside LSC.
- My custom plates show in LSC for both characters, but i can only make new plates with the one character active because the other won't get the order.
- When i place an order for either character, i am told that an order already exists and asked if i want to overwrite it. I've deliberately sat in every vehicle i own on both characters, but never receive a message to go to LSC.

I'm primarily using iFruit on Windows but the issue is the same on Android.

Any suggestions appreciated b/c i really miss Charles. I can't contact R* because i don't want to draw attention to my garages.

RDubya

RDubya

Reaction score
Sin$
You have to delete any car that has custom plates that aren’t yours, from all your garages

Upvote 0
Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But that's the weird thing, the character with custom plates that aren't mine is the one that works. Plus i know it did work for other character at some point because she have custom color on her Vigilante wheels. Anything that is wrong with plates now, wouldve been wrong when i did that, because i havent traded recently.

Thank you for suggestion tho, i will reserve that for last ditch effort because to me that's almost as bad as if you told me to delete my characters and all their money. It would really suck to do it and have it not work.

I was kinda hoping for a file or a registry entry i could edit, to find this order that never gets filled. I read where Android keeps a xml file for current order, but i dont have root on my phone. Anyone know is there equivalent to this file on Windows?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register