What's new

Discussion Help With Halo Reach XEX

Zuber

Zuber

Extorted
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone, I need some help modded a halo reach xex, I have one with all the security crap removed and all of that, but I just need some help modding the credits on it, the one I got is way to high is around 21474836467 credits, which is WAY to much, I need about 10,000,000 Credits to be placed not 21474836467 credits, so if someone one can help me do this I will greatly appreciate it.

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You know you can't take them online anyway right? Get the blue flames one, it unlocks everything without adding credits.

Also, wrong section.

Zuber

Zuber

Extorted
Reaction score
Sin$
You know you can't take them online anyway right? Get the blue flames one, it unlocks everything without adding credits.

Also, wrong section.
Sorry I didn't realize it was the wrong section, anyway trust me, I have got the inheritor rank ONLINE, but I keep having a minor set back thats why I need to fix this. So do you know how I can edit this Number in the Default.xex?

George Bush

George Bush

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Also, wrong section.
manbearpig can i have that xex? i have the RTH xex's but I've never heard of that one.

Zuber

Zuber

Extorted
Reaction score
Sin$
Its worth a try using, could you be kind enough to send it to me as well?

D3FEKT

D3FEKT

Bewbs
Platinum Record Stickied Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Im pretty sure the blue flame xex is in premiums. idk if we are aloud to post it here.

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Sent to the people who asked. It will show you with the huge amount of credits, but it won't save to the account like the other xex does, and the post-game screen still shows your actual credits. Plus I think the one in premium here was the original one posted, this (and most places I've seen it mirrored) I did the RTH thingy to.

Zuber

Zuber

Extorted
Reaction score
Sin$
Sent to the people who asked. It will show you with the huge amount of credits, but it won't save to the account like the other xex does, and the post-game screen still shows your actual credits. Plus I think the one in premium here was the original one posted, this (and most places I've seen it mirrored) I did the RTH thingy to.
Thanks for the XeX, I appreciate it. Will try it out soon. =]

XeX-Tutorial

XeX-Tutorial

Legends don't create themselves..
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone, I need some help modded a halo reach xex, I have one with all the security crap removed and all of that, but I just need some help modding the credits on it, the one I got is way to high is around 21474836467 credits, with is WAY to much, I need about 10,000,000 Credits to be placed not 21474836467 credits, so if someone one can help me do this I will greatly appreciate it.

By the way if you are trying to make someone believe you are a legit inheritor it wont work... there are only three.

Hello everyone, I need some help modded a halo reach xex, I have one with all the security crap removed and all of that, but I just need some help modding the credits on it, the one I got is way to high is around 21474836467 credits, with is WAY to much, I need about 10,000,000 Credits to be placed not 21474836467 credits, so if someone one can help me do this I will greatly appreciate it.

By the way if you are trying to make someone believe you are a legit inheritor it wont work... there are only three.

Zuber

Zuber

Extorted
Reaction score
Sin$

Never once did I claim that I was a legit inheritor. I can mod it though, I will hopefully be able to fully mod it, as of not im about 2/3 of the way to making it work.

P

PLatinum Modder

Reaction score
Sin$

Fail, i think there is 20-30 Inheritors now.

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
But I don't know how to change it on the profile or the XeX. That is what I need help with.
Come to think of it, the hmac key still isn't really released, so nvm on the profile unless you have that credit adding programs.

May I ask why? It drops you back to 26000 or something if you go online with a new account, and only adds 1000 per day if you had already gone online. And it's all server based. I might try to change it in the xex if I'm bored, but I guess I just don't see the point (or know how hard it is tbh).

Zuber

Zuber

Extorted
Reaction score
Sin$
Come to think of it, the hmac key still isn't really released, so nvm on the profile unless you have that credit adding programs.

May I ask why? It drops you back to 26000 or something if you go online with a new account, and only adds 1000 per day if you had already gone online. And it's all server based. I might try to change it in the xex if I'm bored, but I guess I just don't see the point (or know how hard it is tbh).
I don't really want to say to much on the forums where everyone can see this, but I believe it can be done by modifying the cR amount. If you would like to try to help me I would appreciate it. I personally don't believe that it is vary hard, but I don't know to much on XeXs so I am struggling with this, I normally don't mess with XeXs, I mainly screw with other files in various games. .MAPS etc etc.

M

ModFreak

Reaction score
Sin$
hey manbearpig can you get me one to?? how did you get the account online

Top Bottom
Login
Register