Help With Halo 2 Trainers.

Discussion in 'Halo 2 Mod Help' started by morpheusv2, Nov 16, 2008 with 1 replies and 636 views.

1. morpheusv2

morpheusv2 Newbie

Ratings:
    Hello fellow modders,
    I have a few things I want to do concerning with xbox trainers for "Halo 2" First things first, im goin to list the things I need help with and then go by sections in more depth detail about it.

1. Is there a program to edit ".etm" trainer files?
    2. Can any of you make Halo 2 trainers?
    3. How to make a trainer by scratch.
    Description(s) - - -

1) [STORY] So while I was playing Halo 2 today this guy asked me if I was running "auto aim" along with my "yelo" trainer, and this simply amazed me because I have never seen such a cheat called "auto aim" in the cheat selection of the "yelo" folder. So i am curious if there is a "trainer editing program" that allows you to add other trainers to one big back such as adding "auto aim" into the "yelo" folder?

- - - -

2) I have been researching about making EvoX Trainers and when I read the tutorials, making trainers seem physically impossible. So i would like to congrats all of you who make them. Now to the point, for those that do make them are you willing to help me and make me a custom trainer for halo2? If so please add me at morpheusv2@live.com - Further detail of what I would like if possible will be givin out via msn.

- - - -

3) [STORY] So as I was playing with this guy (same one from first story) he said that he does not use programs to make trainers, he makes them from "scratch". Now im new to trainers so I have no clue, PLease dont post how to make them from scratch, i just want a yes or no to see if he was pulling my leg.

--Thanks to all who help:thumbup:,
    --*Morpheus V2*--

2. OP
    morpheusv2

morpheusv2 Newbie

Ratings:
    Hello everyone,
    I am MorpheusV2

I am here on behalf of "StreeTMoDz" and would like to tell you about "SMHC".
    Now I know a few things are goin through you head right now such as... "What the hell is "SMHC"
    and who the hell is MorpheusV2?
    Well Let me get started by stating I am the owner of SMHC and an Admin at SMF. So
    whats this post about? Well at SMHC we are currently looking for "advanced halo modders.
    We want people who know alot fo the basics and advance stuff that deals with ANY halo modding
    such as everyone spawns with odd ball and you spawn with BR. Or everyone can fly, etc... If you
    think or are good at any type of halo modding, skinning, cheats, wep. projectiles. Then we want you! Dont worry
    what you do is VERY simple, HELP! thats all you have to do. Just help others in the live chat ( [Click here to view the link] )
    help anyone with any halo modding problem they may help.

As a helper you will recieve a bonus on the help channel right when you start!

So what are you waiting for? Join the community and get involved by helping **live** instead by
    boring old forums which takes for ever to reply back, with this you will have almost 24/7 Help! Again, its - [Click here to view the link]