• Views 383
Liberation

Liberation

I just work here dude
Content Team
Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
OK I just received my 250GB and I Have a copy of My Gt on my PC desktop (I had my recent Hard drive broken and no recovery is available) And I need help. If anyone can point it out a link or tell me how to do this I will gladly accept the help and might possibly give a reward if I get money in my PayPal!

M V P

M V P

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So what your saying is you lost your pass for your email thus can't recover your acc so a backup on your PC is all you have? I was at that point once and I am sure you can email Windows LIVE about it and they send you a form and you fill out all the details and reset your pass. THis happened to me and I was so scared for my gamertag. I can't remember where but I found the site on google somewhere that showed me how and it worked so I was happy. It was gay cos my alternate email was MY email :tongue: and my question was retarded.

Anyway, Is all you need help with is putting your Profile on your HDD? and you have a cable? There are many tutorials but if you still can't figure it out I can help you over teamviewer?

Liberation

Liberation

I just work here dude
Content Team
Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
So what your saying is you lost your pass for your email thus can't recover your acc so a backup on your PC is all you have? I was at that point once and I am sure you can email Windows LIVE about it and they send you a form and you fill out all the details and reset your pass. THis happened to me and I was so scared for my gamertag. I can't remember where but I found the site on google somewhere that showed me how and it worked so I was happy. It was gay cos my alternate email was MY email :tongue: and my question was retarded.

Anyway, Is all you need help with is putting your Profile on your HDD? and you have a cable? There are many tutorials but if you still can't figure it out I can help you over teamviewer?

Same exact same situation lol but when i searched for a tut I can't find any??? Mind dropping a link or something to help me out?
biggrin.gif
And yes i have a HDD PLUG and a File on my desktop

Top Bottom
Login
Register