What's new

Working Help with "God Mode"

V

vyion2

Reaction score
Sin$
I've seen a few videos and threads about how you can be invincible if you use rewind while picking up the sausage or transponder. I tried upwards of 10 times with no luck. I was hoping somebody could help me or demonstrate. (Rave in the redwoods on Xbox one, My gamertag vyion. If it is patched please let me know.)

MWarbreadsky

MWarbreadsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's all about timing. Pick up the sausage/transponder, and around 1/5th of a second later is when you want to use it.

It takes a few tries to start.

V

vyion2

Reaction score
Sin$
So I should 1. Pick up transponder 2. Wait 0.2 seconds and use rewind? .... I was using rewind first

Zlash

Zlash

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm having the same issue. Been trying since it was first discovered on ZiS months ago but never got it. Still try on rave every day at least 20 times but nothing. Closest I get is the purchase sound when I rewind, but it doesn't work, and the sausages stop the rewind when I pick one up. No idea how people have consistency doing it after I've tried at least 200 times.

My only thought is maybe there isn't enough lag in the game or our internet or something. PS4 players seem to have no issue at all.

V

vyion2

Reaction score
Sin$
I even tried disconnecting my Ethernet and using a wireless connection I tried 10 times with my ping above 100, still no luck.

P

Porkizzle

Reaction score
Sin$
The best way for me to describe it is, when you buy the transponder or other item and use the rewind you want to be able to hear the cash sound as you teleport back. So listen to when you buy items about when the sound is triggered, and then try to get the timing down :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register