What's new

Question Help With Games/apps

S

shippo

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so recently I recovered my stolen account from Microsoft support what they had me do this make a new outlook account now

Okay so I can log on the account just fine now on my console obviously

But my problem is none of the game are showing up that I bought on the account an if I go to the store on a game I allready know it's saying buy again even tho I do in fact own the game

So my question is your Xbox gamer tag is everything saved on there

Or when you change the email everything goes away???

Another note
Is they did they say it would take up to 72 hours for all changes to make affect but I'm just freaking because I just wanna know if my games that I bought are gonna come back

W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Trifecta Mr. Nice Guy Community Spotlight
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so recently I recovered my stolen account from Microsoft support what they had me do this make a new outlook account now

Okay so I can log on the account just fine now on my console obviously

But my problem is none of the game are showing up that I bought on the account an if I go to the store on a game I allready know it's saying buy again even tho I do in fact own the game

So my question is your Xbox gamer tag is everything saved on there

Or when you change the email everything goes away???

Another note
Is they did they say it would take up to 72 hours for all changes to make affect but I'm just freaking because I just wanna know if my games that I bought are gonna come back
Same thing happened to me. Account got stolen and I recovered account with different email however I still had all games and apps ready to download. Try unhoming the account and remove account off Xbox. Hold Xbox button for 10 seconds and wait about 2 min. Start Xbox up and add account back and then home account to Xbox.

S

shippo

Reaction score
Sin$
Same thing happened to me. Account got stolen and I recovered account with different email however I still had all games and apps ready to download. Try unhoming the account and remove account off Xbox. Hold Xbox button for 10 seconds and wait about 2 min. Start Xbox up and add account back and then home account to Xbox.
Thanks I will try this.
If doesn't work I will just play the waiting game like I've been doing thank you tho 
They will comeback and if they don't contact support.
Okay thanks (:

S

shippo

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so they came back but I'm trying to start a game an it's saying do you own this game or app even when I have it set as my home Xbox I did what you said again once they came back

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so they came back but I'm trying to start a game an it's saying do you own this game or app even when I have it set as my home Xbox I did what you said again once they came back
best thing to do is contact support about that as could be something with the account itself

Top Bottom
Login
Register