What's new

Question Help with Freestyle Dash 3 and title updates.

Mer08_

Mer08_

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello. I have downloaded the last two versions of Minecraft for the Xbox 360 from xboxunity (title id: 584111F7) but when I put them in the 000B0000 folder
and enter Freestyle tells me that the version is 1 and when entering the game, it puts me in the first version. I'm surprised because when you open the file with a text editor, you can clearly read that there are things like skin packs and other things. Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

I also tried with title update version 15, which worked like a charm.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are using FSD3 most development has stopped on it so you will have issues with it. Aurora I believe is still in active development and you could give that a try and see if it is solved by doing so.

KleptoV3rm

KleptoV3rm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello. I have downloaded the last two versions of Minecraft for the Xbox 360 from xboxunity (title id: 584111F7) but when I put them in the 000B0000 folder
and enter Freestyle tells me that the version is 1 and when entering the game, it puts me in the first version. I'm surprised because when you open the file with a text editor, you can clearly read that there are things like skin packs and other things. Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

I also tried with title update version 15, which worked like a charm.
Aurora is still in development, though I get where your coming from. I prefer FSD over Aurora any day.

Top Bottom
Login
Register