1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Help With Forza Motorsport 3,

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by jayxreen123, Feb 5, 2010 with 6 replies and 735 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayxreen123

jayxreen123 Newbie

Ratings:
    Hay Guys, Im Having A Little Trouble Decripting My Forza 3 Profile, Iv Tryed With Sigggggy But No Luck, Any Ideas On How To Do This? Also AnyOne No Of Any Programs That Hacks Forza 3 Profile Money??

Thanks,

2. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
  3. OP
    jayxreen123

jayxreen123 Newbie

Ratings:
    I dont have the money to buy that... do you have the program? if you do can u mod my profile for me please?

4. Stupiditility

Stupiditility Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yes he has the program, hes one of the creators :huh:
    id love to buy it, but i too dont have the money :.(
    and im pretty sure he wont do it for you, most people wouldnt

5. ghostfacekilla

ghostfacekilla Enthusiast

Ratings:
    actually in the other games section there is a guy modding profiles but not fully. not sure if he is still doing it though. if u want the full mod u gotta buy the program

6. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Wrong section.. THIS IS NOT A SUPPORT SECTION!

Moved.

7. Jimi Hendrix

Jimi Hendrix Brick, where'd you get a hand grenade?

Ratings:
    hey i dont know if you know yet but unfortunatly Forza 3 got wise to the whole downloading someelses gamesave act :frown: That means if you want a modded profile you have o do it yourself :| Apparently they take the original Console ID the forza save was made on and compare it to the Console ID your playing on. Something like that anyway. Hope i helped :smile: