Solved Help with flashing

Hovi

Hovi

Aaron is forever my *****
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I just picked up this 360 that my friend had trashed. I fixed it, but i cant get the dvd drive to work. So i was going to buy a new one and flash it since its my 2nd one. Im new to this all and i could use alot of info. ive looked around alot and havnt seen everything i need to know, so if someone you help me out that would be great

edit: I accually just fixed the hard drive, so im wondering if i could use this attachment to flash my hard drive sata hard drive adapter and usb cable :: mod chip usa modchip wii ps2 xbox 360 canada & united states pstwo xbox www.modchip.ca :: Xbox 360 :: Cables & Adapters :: sata hard drive adapter and usb cable

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
First off this is not a help section. This is the tutorials section....
Second its a dvd drive not harddrive.
Third you need to extract the dvd key out of the broken drive, then extract the firmware out of the new drive. Then you need to spoof the key over to the new drive's firmware. Then you can make the modded firmware and flash it to the new drive.

Hovi

Hovi

Aaron is forever my *****
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I wasnt sure if i should have posted it here or not, and i know the basics on what i need to do, but i dont have any access to a comp other than a laptop, so would a sata to usb work?

Top Bottom
Login
Register