What's new

Help with finding pointers in Cheat Engine

C

cFlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I need help finding two pointers for two offsets using Cheat Engine. I am using bluestacks to run an app called Code Strike which is an app for Call of Duty: WW2 that gives you Double XP codes. Basically you play mini games to earn XP to redeem for 2XP codes. Currently there is one float value that stores the value of the total XP earned and a 4 byte value that stores the value of the XP earned for the specific mini game. The problem is that when I try using "See what accesses/writes to this address", it never shows anything at all. I have tried using pointer scan and have found values, but after closing/reopening the game they are all bad. If you could help me I am willing to pay for your time/work. If you would like to try it out you can google "Code Strike APK download" for the apk to run in bluestacks.

Thepredatormlg

Thepredatormlg

IT Master
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
More than likely you won't be able to use cheat engine to edit that. As the values are stored on the app's servers not locally. and most if not all apps now have built-in cheat protection for such simple methods such as this.

C

cFlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
More than likely you won't be able to use cheat engine to edit that. As the values are stored on the app's servers not locally. and most if not all apps now have built-in cheat protection for such simple methods such as this.
I can mod the XP for both values just fine, I just want to be able to find the pointers for each offset so I don't have to find them every time I load the game.

Top Bottom
Login
Register