What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Help with Fight Night Champion on RGH

kkdbeats

kkdbeats

Reaction score
Sin$
Greetings,

I tried to install this game on my HDD but it runs laggy as hell after the bell rings for some reason. I thought that this could a HDD problem so I ran the game from a pendrive and I still had the same issues so I thought that formatting my HDD would solve the problem but it didn't.

I also have my DVD drive flash and I tried burning the ISO in a disk but it didn't help either.

PD: I tried downloading 5 different ISO's and ripped them myself with ISO Extract. I will leave a video down here that will show you what's the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure you know already but just in case when clearing cache make sure you clear both of them. The regular one in system settings and the second one is on your hdd can clear it either with xex menu or through neighborhood.

I'd ask if it runs fine on retail but you said you downloaded this via iso. You can check setting inside of dashlaunch (lets you edit launch.ini) specifically in the behavior tab. Make sure ping patch is disabled as your not trying to run lan and perhaps you need that ping limit in this case.

I would also recommend trying it without any plugins on except xbdm on first slot. See if it is perhaps something with live bogging it down.
Greetings,

I tried to install this game on my HDD but it runs laggy as hell after the bell rings for some reason. I thought that this could a HDD problem so I ran the game from a pendrive and I still had the same issues so I thought that formatting my HDD would solve the problem but it didn't.

I also have my DVD drive flash and I tried burning the ISO in a disk but it didn't help either.

PD: I tried downloading 5 different ISO's and ripped them myself with ISO Extract. I will leave a video down here that will show you what's the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
Upon doing a little digging across the internet it seems that this game has been plauged with lagg since it came out and was never fixed properly. I saw post from both online and offline lag issues.

Unfortunately i didn't see many fixes people had posted other than few said traded in for a new copy then it worked for them.

You can still try my suggestions above perhaps they may help. Just wanted to add what my searches turned up. It sounds like the disc was initially so packed that any smudge or sctratch would cause issues in game but i could be incorrect and it could just be bad coding or something else all together.

I hope somebody else pops up with some more insight for you. Sorry i wasn't more help.

kkdbeats

kkdbeats

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure you know already but just in case when clearing cache make sure you clear both of them. The regular one in system settings and the second one is on your hdd can clear it either with xex menu or through neighborhood.

I'd ask if it runs fine on retail but you said you downloaded this via iso. You can check setting inside of dashlaunch (lets you edit launch.ini) specifically in the behavior tab. Make sure ping patch is disabled as your not trying to run lan and perhaps you need that ping limit in this case.

I would also recommend trying it without any plugins on except xbdm on first slot. See if it is perhaps something with live bogging it down.
I appreciate the quick reply Turtle Wave, I cleared the cache through the system and I deleted the Cache folder through XEX menu and now the game is stuck in the loading screen now. Same thing with the disk version and the pingpatch was disabled.

Do you have any other suggestions?

EDIT: Thanks for the answer man. Now I know that it is a console issue.

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
If you think it is a console issue then i am more likely to be able to help. Few questions though before decide it is the console and not the game.

Is it just this game that is having this issue or is it all games?

Does it still have the issue if you run it offline?

how long have you been using your rgh/ was it used when you got it?

how many home brew apps do you have installed?

Do you have anything installed or saved on your internal memory?

Answering these will help give me an idea what kind of issue it is with your console or if it is at all.
I appreciate the quick reply Turtle Wave, I cleared the cache through the system and I deleted the Cache folder through XEX menu and now the game is stuck in the loading screen now. Same thing with the disk version and the pingpatch was disabled.

Do you have any other suggestions?

EDIT: Thanks for the answer man. Now I know that it is a console issue.

kkdbeats

kkdbeats

Reaction score
Sin$
If you think it is a console issue then i am more likely to be able to help. Few questions though before decide it is the console and not the game.

Is it just this game that is having this issue or is it all games?

Does it still have the issue if you run it offline?

how long have you been using your rgh/ was it used when you got it?

how many home brew apps do you have installed?

Do you have anything installed or saved on your internal memory?

Answering these will help give me an idea what kind of issue it is with your console or if it is at all.
Thanks for the reply again,

1- It is just this game but I also have crashing issues with 2 more games but that's it
2 - I've never played online on my console, I always go offline.
3 - I got this RGH since March, the store's technician installed the RGH in the same day that I got the console.
4 - I just have Dashlaunch, XM360, XEX Menu, Xell Launch and a Snes Emulator
5 - If by Internal memory you mean the main HDD I have at least 280+ GB's in games and arcade games and I have a 300 GB HDD with 9 GB free.

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the reply again,

1- It is just this game but I also have crashing issues with 2 more games but that's it
2 - I've never played online on my console, I always go offline.
3 - I got this RGH since March, the store's technician installed the RGH in the same day that I got the console.
4 - I just have Dashlaunch, XM360, XEX Menu, Xell Launch and a Snes Emulator
5 - If by Internal memory you mean the main HDD I have at least 280+ GB's in games and arcade games and I have a 300 GB HDD with 9 GB free.
By internal memory i meant that small storage device on your console that always shows up. The actual location of your nand.

I think i may be able to help ya out bud since console issue. Im going to take it to a pm though as it may get lengthy.

Top Bottom
Login
Register