Help with Downloaded Game Saves

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Game Saves' started by TechnoTomato, Sep 13, 2014 with 4 replies and 991 views.

1. TechnoTomato

TechnoTomato Newbie

Ratings:
    I recently downloaded a Diablo 3 game save for the last achievement I need on it. So once I downloaded it I configured my USB on my Xbox 360 and moved the save game from my computer to the USB. However when I put the USB stick with the game save on it in my Xbox nothing shows up. This is my first time doing this and I dont quite understand it.

2. Piss Mustard

Piss Mustard Banned

Ratings:
    Get horizon look it up

3. Arxhive

Arxhive NØISEWΛVE

Ratings:
    Ok, read this very carefully.
    What you're going to do is get make a new save for Diablo III on your USB stick on the Xbox. When you have done that, dashboard out and remove your USB. Plug the USB into your computer, but don't do anything with it. Run Horizon As An Administrator and find your save game. Once you find it, open it up. Find the modded savegame via the Horizon Package Manager and open it. Copy the Console and Profile ID's from the Xbox save to the Modded save. When you have done that, Save/Rehash/Resign the modded save and close it out. Now inject the modded save into the Game Folder. When you have done all of this plug your USB back into the Xbox and see if it all worked.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Piss Mustard

Piss Mustard Banned

Ratings:
    he is new to it so we gotta teach him the basics like downloading horizon

• Like Like x 2
  5. eyeofeveryscorn

eyeofeveryscorn Newbie

Ratings:
    I was curious, with the XB1 out now is it fairly safe to get away with this now( ie. gamerscore reset?) Previously, I had only messed with a couple SPGs but never used a game save. I'm tempted on this though..I want to finish this game and upgrade.