What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Help with DLC

• Thread starter mikeyyyyy
  • Start date
  • Views 269
M

mikeyyyyy

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok my main 2 year account recently got perm banned...and well I had alot of DLC...I didn't really expect this to happen and was way to lazy to redownload all of my content...I still have the files....but because I didn't do that I can't use a good bit of them now..because Im not on the account that downloaded them....I now have a new account made im just wondering is their any way at all to mod or any way possible to be able to play them again.

M

m3ga st3vi3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would get on the phone to M$ first and explain that it is illegal to take away your content that you paid good money for regardless of what you did on your account because the live terms and the M$ point terms are two different things and demand a full refund or access to your account.
Other than that see if you can sign into your account on xbox.com and if you did'nt download the content on the console you are using just do the DRM swap to your new console.

zac12995

zac12995

Getting There
Donator Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
sign in to banned acc put all you downloads to que and sign in to banned account and leave it on the screen where it says your banned

M

mikeyyyyy

Reaction score
Sin$
I was able to sign into my account via offline and get the banned screen but now for some reason it tells me my live membership isn't valid etc =[ are you sure that que thing works? i added a small file just over 800 kb just to test that and it would never work.. looks like they screwed me..I would call them but I have so many times already.. talking to M $ support is like talking to a brick wall they will say the same things over and over and make you go post on a forum just to get told what you already know.

Top Bottom
Login
Register