Solved Help with Deus Ex

• Thread starter xboxfreezer
  • Start date
  • Views 1,439
X

xboxfreezer

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys, I'm at least a year behind the scene and I have a jtag jasper 360, today I just started playing again and got Deus Ex and it's already iso2god and inside the hdd, it shows up and I launched it but it says the game cannot be played, and that I need updates which cannot be found, what do I need to do here?
The system info for my 360 is 2.0.9199, do I need to update it in order for deus ex to work? thanks

Chosen One

Sean7s

I work like Anders Holmvich
Reaction score
Sin$
no, just copy the game to the HDD and don't include the $System Update folder. Use Freestyle Dash 2 to copy the game

X

xboxfreezer

Reaction score
Sin$
no, just copy the game to the HDD and don't include the $System Update folder. Use Freestyle Dash 2 to copy the game

What do you mean the system update folder?
There's this 535107FA folder and I dont see any system update in there, and I use iso2god to convert the iso and then I use Xplorer360 to copy the game.

Delete_Facebook

Delete_Facebook

Contributor
Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Before you convert the ISO to a GoD folder, you should run the ISO through a program such as Xbox Image Browser to extract the ISO. You THEN delete the system update folder, rebuild the ISO using (I forget the program name) and THEN use ISO2GoD

I would update my dash though, it will save you having to do this all the time.

Chosen One

Sean7s

I work like Anders Holmvich
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you mean the system update folder?
There's this 535107FA folder and I dont see any system update in there, and I use iso2god to convert the iso and then I use Xplorer360 to copy the game.
the system update folder in the iso. You need to extract the iso and then delete that or just copy the game with FSD 2 and select don't copy $System Update folder

Top Bottom
Login
Register