What's new

Solved Help with dead spots

• Thread starter munchizgreat
  • Start date
  • Views 1,937
M

munchizgreat

Reaction score
Alright so this is really kind of hard to explain, but basically, I was desperate for a money glitch and got one working, which was using a maxed out Issi to duplicate using the MOC in a specific area of the map and the office garage with the auto shop and well, it gave me two dead spots in my Arena Workshop B2
This is the video I did follow, and I was down to my last two cars, and it realized to me that I somehow ended up giving myself dead spots in my office garage, which then moved to my Arena garage B2. Basically, it's just glitching my character out at the bunker and then glitching out the MOC at a certain area of the map; the video basically explains everything. Now I was thinking why I couldn't duplicate any more cars and it just occurred to me that I somehow got dead spots in my office garage, as I was driving the duplicate in the office garage to save it but it just wouldn't. I honestly don't understand how this actually gave me the dead spot, as everyone knows dead spots occur from improper placement of certain vehicles in their non certain spots. I didn't even use a special vehicle to duplicate, just an Issi that classifies as a normal personal vehicle, and I was just filling up the normal slots in the office garage, and driving the dupes in the slots to save them. I honestly don't even know how I could possibly even fix this but I definitely need as much help as I can get.

F

Freedom_Prophecy

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Alright so this is really kind of hard to explain, but basically, I was desperate for a money glitch and got one working, which was using a maxed out Issi to duplicate using the MOC in a specific area of the map and the office garage with the auto shop and well, it gave me two dead spots in my Arena Workshop B2
This is the video I did follow, and I was down to my last two cars, and it realized to me that I somehow ended up giving myself dead spots in my office garage, which then moved to my Arena garage B2. Basically, it's just glitching my character out at the bunker and then glitching out the MOC at a certain area of the map; the video basically explains everything. Now I was thinking why I couldn't duplicate any more cars and it just occurred to me that I somehow got dead spots in my office garage, as I was driving the duplicate in the office garage to save it but it just wouldn't. I honestly don't understand how this actually gave me the dead spot, as everyone knows dead spots occur from improper placement of certain vehicles in their non certain spots. I didn't even use a special vehicle to duplicate, just an Issi that classifies as a normal personal vehicle, and I was just filling up the normal slots in the office garage, and driving the dupes in the slots to save them. I honestly don't even know how I could possibly even fix this but I definitely need as much help as I can get.
Is it possible that these are old dead spots that you didn't know about because you had empty spaces? Or had no empty spaces and recently emptied 2?

M

munchizgreat

Reaction score
Is it possible that these are old dead spots that you didn't know about because you had empty spaces? Or had no empty spaces and recently emptied 2?
I never had dead spots ever in any of the leftover empty spaces in my garages because those empty spaces would always store duplicated Issi's whenever I did a money glitch. When I was doing specifically this money glitch, however, that's when the dead spots immediately came to be. Never a vehicle in its wrong spot or anything. Whatever special or specific vehicles I have rn, all of them are in their proper slots. These dead slots are from the money glitch and I know that 110%.

F

Freedom_Prophecy

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
I never had dead spots ever in any of the leftover empty spaces in my garages because those empty spaces would always store duplicated Issi's whenever I did a money glitch. When I was doing specifically this money glitch, however, that's when the dead spots immediately came to be. Never a vehicle in its wrong spot or anything. Whatever special or specific vehicles I have rn, all of them are in their proper slots. These dead slots are from the money glitch and I know that 110%.
You didn't answer my question.

Were all your garage spaces full for a couple of weeks, if not when was the last time they were full? I'm talking every garage space, even the ones you may not have purchased yet, in the entire game.

M

munchizgreat

Reaction score
You didn't answer my question.
I literally just told you whatever empty spaces I ever had leftover in my garages or even in my hangar, none have ever been dead because I always filled them up with dupes so it does answer your question

F

Freedom_Prophecy

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
I literally just told you whatever empty spaces I ever had leftover in my garages or even in my hangar, none have ever been dead because I always filled them up with dupes so it does answer your question
Variations of that dupe have been around along time, chances are you had dead spots already. The question is for how long. Now if we can't figure out a small window of when they were created you have zero chance of fixing them. I'd be happy to help you but to start I need an answer to the question I asked you whether you think answering the question is necessary or not.

Edit: After rereading your initial post, it appears you may misunderstand what causes a dead spot. Just because a car is visibly in the spot it's supposed to be in the game, does not mean it's actually assigned to the correct slot. When you move a car in GTA it doesn't actually move slots, it just moves visibly. For example if you buy a car on a empty slot, assigned to it's originally spot in the arena, and then move it to a 10 car garage, that car will visibly be in the 10 car garage but will actually be assigned to the slot from the arena.

The reason this matters is because if you want to prevent dead spots you need vehicles to be in the correct slot that they were intended to be in. The visible spot does not matter. If you have a vehicle in the incorrect slot, that means at least one other vehicle is. If one of those two vehicle slots are emptied you will get a dead spot. To fix that dead spot you need to know what the second vehicle is that ended up in the wrong spot. Once both spots are empty your spots will return to their original slots and your dead spot will be gone.

Last edited:
G

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No you don’t under his question. But you did answer it sort of you had empty spaces in your garages which your filled up with issi well aslong as you have an empty spots you will never find a deadspot until your fill up all your garages which you did when you duped the dupe did not cause your deadspot they are from something else. Your only now discovering them because they no longer have any more empty spaces to jump too.

Top Bottom