What's new

Discussion Help with corrupted profile...

• Thread starter Kyllswitch
  • Start date
  • Views 255
K

Kyllswitch

And Justice for All
Reaction score
Ok so I know my profiles corrupt because when I open it up in EzGt it doesnt say Kyllswitch (my gamertag) its like chineese lettering its weird. But to fix this would I just delete the account off my hard drive and then recover it? Please tell me if this would work or not.
Thank you

L

Life

Graphics Are Life
Reaction score
Ok so I know my profiles corrupt because when I open it up in EzGt it doesnt say Kyllswitch (my gamertag) its like chineese lettering its weird. But to fix this would I just delete the account off my hard drive and then recover it? Please tell me if this would work or not.
Thank you
Just delete the profile off and recover you should get rid of the corrupted Profile.

T

ToxicMoDz

Getting There
Reaction score
Thank you
Delete it then recover it. If that still doesn't work then you might have extracted the file wrong.

B

Black Magic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have probably got it by now but just do what all the above say. If that doesn't work then use USBXTAF instead of modio as it sometimes corrupts files.

Top Bottom