Help with budget

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by GTORacer, Jul 19, 2009 with 7 replies and 371 views.

1. GTORacer

GTORacer Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have tried opening my friends map in forge 2.6, attempting to make it so we have enough money to buy any item but after many tried it will still not work.

Any help is appriciated.

the map:
    Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details

2. Shroomz

Shroomz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Why don't you just download a budget glitched OLN canvas?

3. OP
    GTORacer

GTORacer Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The map we were using was supposed to be budget glitched but its not. We've already put 5 hours into this map and we dont feel like restarting

4. Shroomz

Shroomz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Based on that description for the map you linked to, that appears to be the exact same OLN budget glitched canvas that I use. It is budget glitched, but there still is an item limit that cannot be changed by any conventional means. Also, you were not supposed to delete the items originally on the map. If you use the items originally on that canvas, it maximizes the number of total pieces you can have on the map.

5. OP
    GTORacer

GTORacer Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well on the map, im at 0$ and i cant even buy a teleporter, however i can still buy a few items

6. Shroomz

Shroomz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You or your friend must have spawned one, then deleted it. For some reason once you do that, you lose access to that item. That's why when I forge on those canvas maps, if I spawn an object... I put it down out of my way. That way I don't lose access to spawning more. After I'm done or I'm nearing the end and need more items, I delete the ones I don't need.

7. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    If you want to "re-do" the map, I'm sure you can copy all the item blocks from your old map into a clean budget-glitched one. I haven't used forge for the longest time, hell the only version I used was the very first beta. So I don't know if the new one lets this or not.

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    GTORacer

GTORacer Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If anyone can show me how to do that, it would be very much appriciated.