G

GuTTaH SOuLjA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm trying to bridge and when i look in my zone tab on zone alarm it says

nvidea nforce networking controller, the type is adapter subnet

instead of new connection or lan

anyone knows wuts wrong

sorry for posting here no one is ever in the other forum.

i got to the part where i search for a game but it cant find one no matter how long i wait., any help.

N

Nerve

Retired
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I'm not sure, maybe try changing you internet level?

G

GuTTaH SOuLjA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it looks like this, it doesn't have the (new connection like the tutorial) and i cant find a game, i no i did everything else right, because i had a person walk me though it.
90d94i.jpg

H

HT117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there anyway you can get around using the Network Controller? If so that would probably make the difference between this working and not. I'm not too familiar with your particular brand, but I did a google search and a lot of information about your network controller came up in Zone Alarm inquiries. I'm not a professional networker or anything, but I do know that it should say Network instead of Subnet adapter. Good luck working this out.

G

GuTTaH SOuLjA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HT117 said:
Is there anyway you can get around using the Network Controller? If so that would probably make the difference between this working and not. I'm not too familiar with your particular brand, but I did a google search and a lot of information about your network controller came up in Zone Alarm inquiries. I'm not a professional networker or anything, but I do know that it should say Network instead of Subnet adapter. Good luck working this out.

i got past this, now i only can find team tactical games when im bridging , why cant i find other game types.

H

HT117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GuTTaH SOuLjA said:
i got past this, now i only can find team tactical games when im bridging , why cant i find other game types.

I'm not exactly sure but it could be for a number of reasons. How fast is your isp connection? Is anyone else playing with you on your connection (a friend at your house ie)? Have you tried clearing your cache in case you had a host ended game? Try clearing your cache, and then sign into xbl. Turn your firewall to high and then start up the game. Search for any game type (it could take a bit to find a game sometimes it does that to me on occasion). Then turn Firewall to med.......you know the rest. The reason I asked these questions is because I tried bridging at my bro's house so we could both play there and it would let me. Also make sure that if you have any computers hooked up to the same network that their internet is turned off. Other than that, I'm not sure why this would be happening. Good luck.

G

GuTTaH SOuLjA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HT117 said:
I'm not exactly sure but it could be for a number of reasons. How fast is your isp connection? Is anyone else playing with you on your connection (a friend at your house ie)? Have you tried clearing your cache in case you had a host ended game? Try clearing your cache, and then sign into xbl. Turn your firewall to high and then start up the game. Search for any game type (it could take a bit to find a game sometimes it does that to me on occasion). Then turn Firewall to med.......you know the rest. The reason I asked these questions is because I tried bridging at my bro's house so we could both play there and it would let me. Also make sure that if you have any computers hooked up to the same network that their internet is turned off. Other than that, I'm not sure why this would be happening. Good luck.

thanks for all the help man,

O

o Z 3 B R A o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GuTTaH SOuLjA said:
thanks for all the help man,
Guttah any luck yet. I might have to bridge today and see if I can host other games besides just tactical.

G

GuTTaH SOuLjA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
o Z 3 B R A o said:
Guttah any luck yet. I might have to bridge today and see if I can host other games besides just tactical.

still no luck only team tatical and free for all work, which is pointless.

o Z 3 B R A o said:

still no luck only team tatical and free for all work, which is pointless.