Help with brady mac's mods

• Thread starter Ownage on Toast
  • Start date
  • Views 851
Ownage on Toast

Ownage on Toast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone reupload or give me a link to Brady macs 4.6.2 common with Skylift +rep for anyone who does, the links got took down except for swift and I already have that.

S

Salvetore Leone

Reaction score
Can anyone reupload or give me a link to Brady macs 4.6.2 common with Skylift +rep for anyone who does, the links got took down except for swift and I already have that.

Why don`t you just put the skylift where the swift is

2002_gtalcs_salvatore_leone.jpg

Ownage on Toast

Ownage on Toast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How would I do that?

S

Salvetore Leone

Reaction score
How would I do that?

Open DLC.rpf with open IV then extract carg.dat to desktop open carg.dat with notepad replace where it says

Swift #: POP CYCLE COPS

Just change it to skylift

File save

Replace the carg.dat with the one you just did

easy :wink:

Ownage on Toast

Ownage on Toast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Open DLC.rpf with open IV then extract carg.dat to desktop open carg.dat with notepad replace where it says

Swift #: POP CYCLE COPS

Just change it to skylift

File save

Replace the carg.dat with the one you just did

easy :wink:

This is what i found, swift, # POPCYCLE_GROUP_COPS and i made it into this skylift, # POPCYCLE_GROUP_COPS

Is that right? so all i do now is save and replace then add the DLC and common to iso?

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
This is what i found, swift, # POPCYCLE_GROUP_COPS and i made it into this skylift, # POPCYCLE_GROUP_COPS

Is that right? so all i do now is save and replace then add the DLC and common to iso?

Yea, you should be good to go. :smile:

X

xX7XxSWIFTxX7Xx

Reaction score
hey sorry i'm not related to this guys topic on help i apologize but could anyone please help me finding a compatible abgx 360 for windows 7 i used to make mods on my windows xp until it crashed now i can't find a abgx 360 for windows 7 any help for links or suggestions would be appreciated... Thanks

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Run it in XP compatability mode.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Make-older-programs-run-in-this-version-of-Windows

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
F*ck knows, it double posted <_<

Top Bottom