1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

help with bo2 zombies

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: BO2 Support Archive' started by seth freeman, May 27, 2018 with 11 replies and 251 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seth freeman

seth freeman Newbie

Ratings:
    Okay, so don't judge me now but a long time ago i was stupid enough that i didn't know how to inject a bo2 zombies menu into ur game. now it just ruined the clientids_ and everytime i try to play a zombies match i get ****68 script error(s): IDK what to do and though deleting the clientids_ would work but it didn't but nothing changed when i deleted it its just the same script error over and over. help would be good rn :/

2. Giraffez

Giraffez Nevers Road Super Moderators

Ratings:
    Are you running a clean copy of BO2 when trying to play zombies?

3. OP
    seth freeman

seth freeman Newbie

Ratings:
    yep, all i have on bo2 currently is jiggy v4.5 for multiplayer and thats it. keep in mind i deleted my clientids_ file so idk

4. Giraffez

Ratings:
    There's your problem. You can't run a multiplayer menu when trying to play zombies.

5. OP
    seth freeman

seth freeman Newbie

Ratings:
    yea but jiggy is in the files. i dont inject jiggy its always there. what do i do?

6. Giraffez

Ratings:
    Delete the jiggy files from your BO2 directory, or download a clean copy of BO2 and use that for zombies instead.

7. OP
    seth freeman

seth freeman Newbie

Ratings:
    i'll try deleting the files of jiggy first but if that dont work link me a trusted way to download bo2 clean

8. Giraffez

Ratings:
    There’s a copy of BO2 in the premium forum if you need it.

9. OP
    seth freeman

seth freeman Newbie

Ratings:
    k but deleting jiggy do i also delete the rank.gsc in the gametypes folder or keep it

edit:nvm dont awnser

10. OP
    seth freeman

seth freeman Newbie

Ratings:
    wait do i have to purchase premuim to get the game files

11. Giraffez

Ratings:
    Premium does have to be purchased, yes. You also get a lot of other features, which you can read about here.

Did deleting Jiggy from your directory fix your problem?

12. OP
    seth freeman

seth freeman Newbie

Ratings:
    it did yes, k ima buy premuim and get it thanks for the help <3