Help with binds

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Modding' started by FiLTH, Feb 6, 2010 with 3 replies and 1,143 views.

1. FiLTH

FiLTH Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Can someone please help me with a bind. Say I want to bind DPAD_UP.."..set player_sustainAmmo "1"..bind DPAD_DOWN.."..set player_sustainAmmo "0".. would this be correct? Also the part ..set has the .. as 0D 0A.

P.S If someone is willing to make a modded file with my settings it would be very helpful.

2. DnCsHoKz

DnCsHoKz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    BIND DPAD UP SHOULD BE GOD MODE OR NO CLIP AND THE DVARS GO AFTER UNBIND R SHOULDER..set player_sustainAmmo "0".. and so on but make sure the 2 dots before the set are 0D 0A otherwise it wont work look around the site there are plenty of tutorials but if you get stuck i will help you:thumbup:

3. OP
    FiLTH

FiLTH Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yea I knew that but I was wondering if I can bind things like the example I gave. If not can I put dvars in say default and tactical to turn them on or off?

4. DnCsHoKz

DnCsHoKz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    no dont think you can but the dvars if you put them in as normal but to turn them of just change the button layout in options mine is set out like that to turn mine off just change it to tactical hope that helps:thumbup: