• Thread starter eG Horizon
  • Start date
  • Views 1,688
eG Horizon

eG Horizon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For some reason like everyone else i use his files but at the beginning chrome and wallhack dosent enable :frown: how do I enable them? THX

PLease guyys!

J

Jonzky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am not sure about his V2 but with his V1 I am pretty sure the should start on spawn. Also, what do you mean by chrome and wallhack? Both of them are nothing that special, the wallhack gets annoying after a while and the chrome is barley noticeable. Do you get any other mods when you use his files?

eG Horizon

eG Horizon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am not sure about his V2 but with his V1 I am pretty sure the should start on spawn. Also, what do you mean by chrome and wallhack? Both of them are nothing that special, the wallhack gets annoying after a while and the chrome is barley noticeable. Do you get any other mods when you use his files?
No dude its horrible I cant do anything im so sad this iso took ages to download.. and nothing even works.

J

Jonzky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does the disc load into a game of Nazi Zombies ok?

Edit:
Are you trying his V1 or V2?
Did you mod it yourself or download a pre-patched ISO?
Do you have a modded code-post with it?

eG Horizon

eG Horizon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does the disc load into a game of Nazi Zombies ok?

Edit:
Are you trying his V1 or V2?
Did you mod it yourself or download a pre-patched ISO?
Do you have a modded code-post with it?
I downloaded a pre-patched. and I got it from my friend youtube.com/marramodder and he says it has crome and its from andrews files. and yes it all works just no mods but text on screen and other stuuff but no score, 10th, chrome, or any infectables. :frown: sadface.

J

Jonzky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe you downloaded a clean unmoded ISO and he gave instructions on how to mod it?

eG Horizon

eG Horizon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No Omg. ALL MODS WORK. like jump height and such. JUST 10TH, INFECTIONS, AND SCORE DO NOT WORK.

C

Crippler

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
No Omg. ALL MODS WORK. like jump height and such. JUST 10TH, INFECTIONS, AND SCORE DO NOT WORK.

sounds like you got sum bad files or broken files if you know how id suggest using filths codepost and andrews v1.0 both have been tested and work but that will require some work on your part. nothing too difficult just replacing a couple files in wx360

or do what i did make 1 disc strictly for 10th/11th n leaderboards and a second for infections

Andrew74

Andrew74

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your first mistake was using Marras ISO and your 2nd mistake was believing him. :smile:

Unborne

Unborne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your first mistake was using Marras ISO and your 2nd mistake was believing him. :smile:

+Rep for That haha..^

Anyways, Did you switch layouts? I don't know if Andrew made it so you have to switch to different layouts to enable the mods..

-Unborne

B

badalbert v2

Reaction score
Sin$
sounds like you got sum bad files or broken files if you know how id suggest using filths codepost and andrews v1.0 both have been tested and work but that will require some work on your part. nothing too difficult just replacing a couple files in wx360

or do what i did make 1 disc strictly for 10th/11th n leaderboards and a second for infections
Can you tell me how to make say it gives out 11th prestige instead of 10? plz n ty

F

Farquanda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
+Rep for That haha..^

Anyways, Did you switch layouts? I don't know if Andrew made it so you have to switch to different layouts to enable the mods..

-Unborne
No thats only code_post mods. for nazi zombie prototype mods like chrome it will be there as soon as the game starts up. the only thing you will have to activate for nazi zombie prototype mods is prestige mods which u press up and right on the d pad for

Top Bottom
Login
Register