What's new

Unsolved Help with an error while doing rgh

• Thread starter CosmicFungus
  • Start date
  • Views 261
C

CosmicFungus

Reaction score
hello i was wondering if anyone could help me with an error i have encountered while trying my first ever rgh, i have 4gb corona that i have fitted with ace v3 and read the nands etc. i have booted the console got it to load to xell and took a pic of the cpu key to enter into jrunner and when i enter the cpu key and and click create xe build image it comes up with an error that says - The specified console bootloader list (coronabl) is missing from the ini (C) You can either add it manually or ask for it get added if its possible. any help would be great as i have never done this before so have no clue about the errors. do i need to load it over the internet or is typing it in ok?

Lucky

Lucky

Super Moderators
Community Champion
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Reaction score
Which version of JRunner are you running?

C

CosmicFungus

Reaction score
it says J-Runner with Extras v3.0.2b

C

CosmicFungus

Reaction score
hello i have downloaded that one but it appears to be the same version as the one i already have. i have restarted the app but as i got so far in im now unsure of what i have done. if i load in the nand dumps that i created first off and saved it says that i cant do anything as it has no dash version so im unsure if ive screwed up, the console still boots upto xell after 10 seconds but now im so lost with what to do =/ i reconected the sd tool read the nands again to see if i could start from scratch but says dash version cant be hacked and says i need to add a dash any help would be great mate

Lucky

Lucky

Super Moderators
Community Champion
Premium
Reaction score
How are you reading the nand? The 4gb models need a special tool.

C

CosmicFungus

Reaction score
im using the sd tool it was hooked up to my pc via a micro usb cable i did read the nand and it shows on j runner when plugged in but shows no dash version and i cant create ecc or create xebuild says no dash selected. i got to the last stage where i entered the cpu key and then when i clicked create xebuild it had that error i said in first post now i have no clue what to do. like i say the console boots to xell so i just need to figure out what the next step is. do i remove power to the chip and restart the whole process?

i will try to put the steps to better explain what i have done as im sure im not explaining very well the problem

Installed Sd tool and read the nand created two dumps saved to my desktop
installed ace v3 have not changed anything on that
in jrunner loaded the two nand dumps and clicked create ecc
then write the ecc succesfully
turned on console and it loaded with xell all the text came up and i took pic of cpu key
loaded the cpu key into the box it did somthing and it is saved shows all kinds of stuff now
then went to prese create xebuild but got that error

now if i load in those dumps that i saved to the desktop it just dosent even show a dash even with nothing plugged in so im not sure what the hell ive done

Last edited:
C

CosmicFungus

Reaction score
after restarting my pc and having everything disconnected when i load the nand dumps into jrunner it now shows cpu key and the dash version and what glitch is selected i just need to know what to do for the final step after having the console boot to xell many thanks

Lucky

Lucky

Super Moderators
Community Champion
Premium
Reaction score
after XeLL you take the cpu key and generate a XeBuild nand… flash this nand to the console and it should be a finished rgh

C

CosmicFungus

Reaction score
hello thank you for the answer. so i loaded the two original nand dumps into jrunner and in the corner it shows the dash version as 6717 and if i click create xebuild i get the same error as before saying the specified bootloaded is missing and i can add it. now if i change the dash version to 17559 and create the xebuild it goes through succesful and has lots of info in the box and says succesful have a nice day. is this ok even though i have changed the dash version? will this now be ok to re attach the usb tool and re write to the nand?

Lucky

Lucky

Super Moderators
Community Champion
Premium
Reaction score
hello thank you for the answer. so i loaded the two original nand dumps into jrunner and in the corner it shows the dash version as 6717 and if i click create xebuild i get the same error as before saying the specified bootloaded is missing and i can add it. now if i change the dash version to 17559 and create the xebuild it goes through succesful and has lots of info in the box and says succesful have a nice day. is this ok even though i have changed the dash version? will this now be ok to re attach the usb tool and re write to the nand?
So 6717 is a blades dashboard (old school) made by one of Octals friends. You wouldn’t necessarily want to do that unless you know what you are doing anyways. You would want to make a 17559 file (as you did, which is successful) and then flash that file to your console. Hopefully this clears it up :smile:
Post automatically merged:

What version dash you are on currently does not effect the XeBuild image… the XeBuild one will show your console as having 17559 and you will be able to connect to XBL assuming you have a stealth server. It is the latest and greatest dash revision.

C

CosmicFungus

Reaction score
thank you for your help i have managed to flash the new image to the console and have successfully booted it and it turns on as if it is a normal console now so i believe it is finished. i will now learn about what apps to add to finish the process many thanks

Lucky

Lucky

Super Moderators
Community Champion
Premium
Reaction score
thank you for your help i have managed to flash the new image to the console and have successfully booted it and it turns on as if it is a normal console now so i believe it is finished. i will now learn about what apps to add to finish the process many thanks
Xexmenu, Aurora, Dashlaunch. These are the (3) beginner apps you’ll need. Anything past that is all up to your discretion!

B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6717 is defo NOT your dashboard version on a Slim Corona 360. The old "Blades Style/Jtaggable" dashboard versions ( from around 2.0.2***.0 were only ever on the original "Fat version/model" 360's. I think what your meaning is your current dashboard's "LV" is 6717.

Lucky

Lucky

Super Moderators
Community Champion
Premium
Reaction score
6717 is defo NOT your dashboard version on a Slim Corona 360. The old "Blades Style/Jtaggable" dashboard versions ( from around 2.0.2***.0 were only ever on the original "Fat version/model" 360's. I think what your meaning is your current dashboard's "LV" is 6717.
On the JRunner I linked him, there is a 6717 dashboard version preset in the XeBuild settings, however, you are correct with his dashboard not being 6717 on retail

Top Bottom