What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Help with adding / taking off a KV

• Thread starter iModdz
  • Start date
  • Views 457
iModdz

iModdz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, firstmost I am a noob to JTAGing. So to avoid wasting or "messing up" the KV that is on the JTAG, I would like to know how to take it off so I don't risk wasting it by getting it banned.
So if anyone has a tutorial or can link to me a tutorial / directions on how to take out the KV, please post here.

Also, I would like to know how to put it back in once I decide to use it. Basically How to ADD it back in (for later on purposes)

I have used the search box and typed in multiple things trying to find a tutorial or something that helps me out but alas I found nothing and hence why I am posting here.

Please and thanks for any help

(I will +rep to all those who help since I would like to start "experimenting" asap)

E92 M3

i use ExTenZe x

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Just Go to Family Settings and Click "Block xbox live Access" That will stop the xbox from connecting to xbox live :wink: .

iModdz

iModdz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just Go to Family Settings and Click "Block xbox live Access" That will stop the xbox from connecting to xbox live :wink: .

That works? Can anyone else varify this (would be way easier than taking out the kv and putting it back on later)

XBLH MIKE

XBLH MIKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You just eztract it threw the flash tool just make sure u dont recover an xbox live account on the xbox and u will be ok

iModdz

iModdz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You just eztract it threw the flash tool just make sure u dont recover an xbox live account on the xbox and u will be ok

Would it be ok if I just made an offline profile/gamertage on the JTAG that has no xboxlive? At the current moment there is no gamertag or profile on the JTAG

also, when you extract the KV through the flash tool, you can still save it so that I can use it later? Like does it put the extract kv in a folder somewhere are where does it go? I was looking at the tutorials on how to extract the banned kv and it never says anything about where that kv goes once extracted

Top Bottom
Login
Register