• Thread starter Tw1zt3d Modz
  • Start date
  • Views 741
Tw1zt3d Modz

Tw1zt3d Modz

Rock N Rolla
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a zephyr jtag and I recently bought a type 1 kv not knowing it and unbanned my jtag. How is my jtag not completely screwed up right now? Someone please tell me.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
you probably have access to XeLL. you need to reflash the freeBOOT image in order to fix it.

Tw1zt3d Modz

Tw1zt3d Modz

Rock N Rolla
Reaction score
Sin$
Guy cussed me out when i sent him a type 1 kv when i was told it was a type 2 lol he said he opened it and it was a type 1. But my jtag ran all night fine with a type 1 kv someone told me that zephyrs take type 1 and type 2? So the biggest question really is should I just stick with type 2 kvs or is it ok to use both now?

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
no. zephyrs CANT use type 1s.... so i think ur friend who opened it was confused

Tw1zt3d Modz

Tw1zt3d Modz

Rock N Rolla
Reaction score
Sin$
No even my kv seller informed me that he sent me a type 1 thinking I had a xenon console. I actually saw a similar post on here somewhere where a guy also said he used a type 1 on a zephyr jtag.

II injections

II injections

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so really you hardly know anything about jtags and what type of kv's they take. You should really start to study up your jtag. Get to learn alot about it so you dont F**K it up even more

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
your zephyr is extremely old. there are some where the hashes are messed up and they have xenon-like qualities, like lil blue smurf's. just use type 2s just to make sure it wasnt a fluke

Top Bottom
Login
Register