Help With a Turtle Beach Ear Force X3

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by ii CoRrUpT xX, Dec 25, 2008 with 8 replies and 1,726 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    I just got a Turtle Beach Ear Force X3 for Christmas :biggrin:. The sound goes out here and there, and in my right ear there is some static. There is a little red light flashing on the left ear. I just replaced the batteries.

Please help. Lol. I am now a Turtle Beach noob and need help. Thanks. :smile:

2. LoGun

LoGun Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well you're not as much of a noob as I am, I don't even have a clue what you're talking about, so I really can't help you, but my suggestion is that you google it. There's very few things that you can't find on google. Also you could try contacting somebody through their man site, I'm sure that'll work. :tongue:

3. CodModzZ4u

CodModzZ4u Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    You have to make sure the headphones have clear contact with the transmitter. Just make sure nothing is blocking the view of the transmitter to the headphones.

The flashing light also means the batteries are good. When it starts to become a solid red is when you need to swap batteries.

4. Head Tax

Head Tax Premium Premium

Ratings:
    In my X1s I think the sound of the game is mainly coming from the left ear (meant to) and the voice chat is mainly coming from the right, although they do mix sometimes.

5. OP
    ii CoRrUpT xX

Ratings:
    Yes but the game chat goes out here and there and it gets really annoying.

Also, the transmitter DOES have a clear path to the headphones. I am thinking, that it MAY be that if it is TOO close, it will cause the static in the right ear.

6. Head Tax

Head Tax Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Yeah it does, it has to be at least 4 feet away from the transmitter, well that's what I heard in the Xbox podcast:huh:

7. whiteforlife

whiteforlife Getting There

Ratings:
    Just a comment on ii CoRrUpT xX's sig.

Shouldn't it read "This isn't AIM, so please use correct spelling, grammar, and capitalization" in order to be proper grammar itself?

8. TorMenT

TorMenT VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Just PM him next time if it's something personal like that...

9. OP
    ii CoRrUpT xX

Ratings:
    Yea...lol. :huh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.