Solved Help with a Transfer Cable

• Thread starter zach797
  • Start date
  • Views 574
Z

zach797

Reaction score
Sin$
I really need help on getting the cable hooked up to computer. A video tutorial or something would be nice.

Sumo

Sumo

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
VIP
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Odysseus' Summit 5th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Plug the USB into your computer and the HDD into the other end......

Mind

Mind

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I really need help on getting the cable hooked up to computer. A video tutorial or something would be nice.

I really dont want to be mean, but this post was really unnecessary. First off, there is something called "www.youtube.com" (dont go copying and pasting the quotation marks or the link wont work!) that would have a video

And second off, were you born unintelligent or just learned how to be unintelligent over the years? Its a USB male plug, which means it goes into a USB female port!

*face palm*

Z

zach797

Reaction score
Sin$
That is not the problem. The eForCity brand is like screwed up or something. 1. It only goes on halfway down on the SATA connector. 2. It won't display that anything is connected to my computer. 3. There are no videos on youtube for this brand.

C

chaoschief

JTAG Expert
Reaction score
Sin$
The one from Microsoft works fine, I have 2. It could be a knock off.

Check ebay

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=xbox+360+transfer+cable&_sacat=See-All-Categories

K

kkauf89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That is not the problem. The eForCity brand is like screwed up or something. 1. It only goes on halfway down on the SATA connector. 2. It won't display that anything is connected to my computer. 3. There are no videos on youtube for this brand.

Why are u trying to plug it into the SATA connector?

Z

zach797

Reaction score
Sin$
Nevermind I have figured out why it stopped working. I just needed to switch up the things using my USB ports because the port I was trying to use it on was overloaded. thanks for the help anyways.

Top Bottom
Login
Register