Help with a Portable HDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decy

Decy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay guys, so I've picked up a new JVC 29" Smart TV For my bedroom its quite good and it has USB Slots on it I Used my USB Stick and it worked good as i put a TV show on there and it showed up in the media Libary but i'm looking for decent Portable HDD (USB) That i can store lots of films on does anyone know a good cheap one i could use?

L

Legless

Be spontaneous, be kind, be open-minded.
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay guys, so I've picked up a new JVC 29" Smart TV For my bedroom its quite good and it has USB Slots on it I Used my USB Stick and it worked good as i put a TV show on there and it showed up in the media Libary but i'm looking for decent Portable HDD (USB) That i can store lots of films on does anyone know a good cheap one i could use?
Any really.

USB 2.0 is your cheapest option while still being the second generation of USB and a fast one too.

Here's what I'd get: http://www.mymemory.co.uk/USB-Flash...le?products=&gclid=CKnohPq64sQCFerKtAodricAnQ

L

Legless

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, might wait till tomorow Argos has a sale on.
Good man.

Hope it goes well, I am gonna get a big USB when I get some money, very handy.

L

Legless

Reaction score
Sin$
**** I completely mis-read the title. Sorry Decy Decy , I was writing up a tutorial at the same time.

Decy

Decy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
**** I completely mis-read the title. Sorry Decy Decy , I was writing up a tutorial at the same time.

Lol, they basically do the same thing for me anyway just gonna put movies on them. 
Here is a bunch of pretty cheap externals. I have the Western Digital one, it's the 4th down in the list.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...on=external+hard+drive&N=100006670&isNodeId=1

Yeah, they're nice but i'd be playing like double just to get it over to the UK.

Decy

Decy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Found myself a decent one its the Corsair Voyager, Corsair stuff is what i have so it will match :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register