• Start date
  • Views 520
C

Cryptic7s

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
  1. Budget & Currency (give us the max you're willing to spend, but also give us your ideal limit, and whether that includes peripherals or not. As well as before or after rebates are applied.): £1500 GBP (UK)
  2. Uses (gaming, multimedia, etc): Gaming / Streaming
  3. Time Frame (when you plan to buy the parts): Within the next month
  4. Part Preferences (this can be specific companies, manufacturers, etc. Think AMD/Nvidia, Intel/AMD, modular/non modular, certain cases, etc): Intel CPU / MB Combo (Preferably an i7 7700K or similar), 32GB DDR4 Ram, SSD, Looking at either a 1060 or a GTX 1070 for graphics, but flexible.
  5. Color code (do you want things to match? If so what colors?) RGB if possible, if not, Blue
  6. How many monitors will you game on? 3 144hz 1080P Monitors.
  7. Peripherals (mouse, keyboard, speakers, monitor, etc) I already have my Razer Blackwidow Keyboard and the Deathadder mouse, but open to monitor suggestions and speakers.
  8. Special Requests (exactly as it sounds, any special requests go here)
  9. Do you plan on building it yourself or buying pre-built (NOTE: Although be warned, building it yourself is generally better in almost every situation.): Building it myself. I prefer it

theroach

theroach

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I noticed you said for gaming and streaming, but you are running 3 monitors or plan to buy them? Are you streaming on the same pc you are gaming on, or using an external streaming device? Also, what resolution do you plan to stream? What parts do you currently have if any? From here I can help you rather easy.

C

Cryptic7s

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I noticed you said for gaming and streaming, but you are running 3 monitors or plan to buy them? Are you streaming on the same pc you are gaming on, or using an external streaming device? Also, what resolution do you plan to stream? What parts do you currently have if any? From here I can help you rather easy.
I’m buying everything new. The system is gonna be used primarily for Streaming Beat Saber and Other games.

Edit: I would prefer to stream at 1080P.

Top Bottom
Login
Register