What's new

Help with a bug please

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CESRG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I'm having this really weird issue with my pc. For some random reason out of nowhere the pc gets out of windows of every program. It's easier to explain with an example, say I'm using word, writing something, suddenly I can't write any longer and it's like I had clicked out of the window, even though my mouse is sitting perfectly still, then I have to click on the word window for it to work again. That wouldn't be such a problem if it didn't happen every 2 minutes or so. To make it even worse when it happens while I'm gaming it sort of minimizes the window, which really ruins the experience and a similar thing happens when I'm watching a video. I was hoping anyone here would have any solution to this since I've tried everything I could think of, closing all the programs, turning off notifications from the pc, uninstalling every software I thought could have something to do with it... SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!

D

Dini

merged
Retired
Reaction score
Have you tried running malware bytes to see if it's some sort of spyware interfering?

V

Visio

The One & Only
Reaction score
So I'm having this really weird issue with my pc. For some random reason out of nowhere the pc gets out of windows of every program. It's easier to explain with an example, say I'm using word, writing something, suddenly I can't write any longer and it's like I had clicked out of the window, even though my mouse is sitting perfectly still, then I have to click on the word window for it to work again. That wouldn't be such a problem if it didn't happen every 2 minutes or so. To make it even worse when it happens while I'm gaming it sort of minimizes the window, which really ruins the experience and a similar thing happens when I'm watching a video. I was hoping anyone here would have any solution to this since I've tried everything I could think of, closing all the programs, turning off notifications from the pc, uninstalling every software I thought could have something to do with it... SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!
Care to team view? I could potentially fix it.

C

CESRG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you tried running malware bytes to see if it's some sort of spyware interfering?
what exactly do you mean? like running an antivirus? because I did that and it found nothing

D

Dini

merged
Retired
Reaction score
what exactly do you mean? like running an antivirus? because I did that and it found nothing
No I mean running malware bytes. Most anti virus programs don't pick up some spyware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom