• It will not savec

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Idk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T

thehybridtheorie

Reaction score
Hey i modded my acc with deadeditzz recovery the6th menu (usb) will the money and rp save forever even after transfer? I heard that i should finish the store hold up in the tutorial to let the rp saves is that right?

N

Nokia

[[email protected] ~]$
Lifetime
Reaction score
Hey i modded my acc with deadeditzz recovery the6th menu (usb) will the money and rp save forever even after transfer? I heard that i should finish the store hold up in the tutorial to let the rp saves is that right?
I have seen questions on this before about your money and RP sticking when you transfer with these backup menu's, and the simple answer is in theory if you let your GTA V online profile save at any given point to rockstars servers after you give yourself the modded money and RP, the money and RP will transfer with your account just like it would with any normal jailbroken console.

S

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Just leave GTA online on PS3 then rejoin. This will save the money and rank. I see you have asked this question a lot lately, there is nothing to worry about, the money will transfer.

T

thehybridtheorie

Reaction score
How to know if the servers saved i logged out then rejoin a still have the lvl qnd the money so it saved ? Forever?

N

Nokia

[[email protected] ~]$
Lifetime
Reaction score
How to know if the servers saved i logged out then rejoin a still have the lvl qnd the money so it saved ? Forever?
If you leave GTA Online and go into story mode, and reload online and your rank/money is the same when you left online you will know that the save was successful.

S

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Wtf we have a poll now too?
I vote USB Modding - YES.
I just have no idea why.

T

thehybridtheorie

Reaction score
If you leave GTA Online and go into story mode, and reload online and your rank/money is the same when you left online you will know that the save was successful.
Hey i turned my ps3 completely off then turned it on tge stats are still the same but I didn't drop the money on me it directly added them in the bank do it make a difference

S

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
I just don't see how I can be any clearer - THE MONEY WILL BE FINE! It will not magically disappear. We use usb mod menus to acquire cars and items that don't even exist on PS3, giving yourself money is the easiest thing in the world. You have asked if the money sticks at least six times to my knowledge.

N

Nokia

[[email protected] ~]$
Lifetime
Reaction score
Hey i turned my ps3 completely off then turned it on tge stats are still the same but I didn't drop the money on me it directly added them in the bank do it make a difference
No it does not make a difference, if you are still doubtful of our knowledge in this subject just don't mod your account. If you have anymore questions feel free to shoot me a PM or look at my previous replies.

T

thehybridtheorie

Reaction score
Cause i m paranoid(u dont say) but i thought that adding money (not dropping in myself) will disappear and because its usb nothing will stay im so dumb
I just don't see how I can be any clearer - THE MONEY WILL BE FINE! It will not magically disappear. We use usb mod menus to acquire cars and items that don't even exist on PS3, giving yourself money is the easiest thing in the world. You have asked if the money sticks at least six times to my knowledge.

Cause i m paranoid(u dont say) but i thought that adding money (not dropping in myself) will disappear and because its usb nothing will stay im so dumb

T

thehybridtheorie

Reaction score
No it does not make a difference, if you are still doubtful of our knowledge in this subject just don't mod your account. If you have anymore questions feel free to shoot me a PM or look at my previous replies.
Thanks for your reply

Top Bottom