What's new

Unsolved Help updating RGH dashboard to 17559

X

XeXjosh1997

Beatbox 4 Fun <3
Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m quite new to modding and I’m trying to update my dash to the latest 17559 update. I’ve followed YouTube tutorials but when I go to select the kernel version the 17559 isn’t in the drop down option. So I’ve entered it into the custom kernel box but when I hit generate it says
‘Can’t find cf_2.0.17559.0. Bin in data folder’. I’m really lost what this means and when I click yes to it asking ‘ do you want to download the dashfiles for 2.0.2.0.17559.0.0’ I get another error message saying ‘ there was an error whiles trying to download/install the dash files... try again and make sure it’s on the list’...

sorry for the long message but can someone please help!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

danik2b

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to download another version of the program that has 17559 in the dropdown. As the program is quite old, its servers aren't accessible anymore so you don't be able to automatically download kernel files.

R

r4bandz

Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m quite new to modding and I’m trying to update my dash to the latest 17559 update. I’ve followed YouTube tutorials but when I go to select the kernel version the 17559 isn’t in the drop down option. So I’ve entered it into the custom kernel box but when I hit generate it says
‘Can’t find cf_2.0.17559.0. Bin in data folder’. I’m really lost what this means and when I click yes to it asking ‘ do you want to download the dashfiles for 2.0.2.0.17559.0.0’ I get another error message saying ‘ there was an error whiles trying to download/install the dash files... try again and make sure it’s on the list’...

sorry for the long message but can someone please help!
Did u figure out how to fix this I’ve tried to download many different version of xebuild nothing works it’s starting to piss me off

A

and7320

Reaction score
Have you guys followed modded warfares tutorial? This guy knows his stuff and has never steered me wrong. I suggest watching all of his rgh/jtag setup videos. He also provides up to date software links in his descriptions.

Here is the one for updating the dash to 17559. Just beware, you only want to proceed with any dash or avatar updates if the console asks you to apply the update. If the console says it wants to reboot, then either the kernel or dash version don't match up and the reboot will result in a potential brick. Unless the tutorial says the console will restart, that's the only time you want to go forward.

Good luck!

Top Bottom