Help unsoftmod

Discussion in 'Xbox Support' started by Verbod, Jan 17, 2009 with 3 replies and 432 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Verbod

Verbod Newbie

Ratings:
    A few years ago i buy it a xbox and a let him softmodded by someone in a store.
    I want unsoftmod my xbox now but i don't know what game he used or something.
    I've got Evolution X

2. Distorted Hope

Distorted Hope Enthusiast

Ratings:
    you would have to go with trial and error, if the gamesave is still on the hard drive, then you would have to look at what game the save is for, if it isnt, you are pretty much screwed because you have to find the right version of the installer, for the game that it was installed with. You might just want to buy another xbox for about $50 or even better invest in an xbox 360.

3. OP
    Verbod

Verbod Newbie

Ratings:
    i did delete all game saves and now i got two more diskes but still the evolution. can i do something else or not more? or is there a way to format whole xbox?

4. Distorted Hope

Distorted Hope Enthusiast

Ratings:
    if you re-format the entire xbox, you would be completely screwed, if you can find a copy of the original M$ dash, just place that in where the EvoX is now and rename the .xbe to whatever the EvoX's .xbe was called, EX: rename xboxdash.xbe to default.xbe or evoxdash.xbe. before you do that, burn a disc of AID so that you can fix it if you f*ck up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.