What's new

Solved (help) Trinity wont boot (Not Bricked) (RGH 2.0)

XtractMods

XtractMods

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, So what is up guys I've been stuck with this problem for a while and it only seems to be getting worse I'm wondering if you guys could help me I've been searching for so long and cant find a fix anywhere I've seriously tried everything I can find so lets get down to the problem​

The Problem:
I click my power button and it just stays at a black screen don't glitch right? retry for 30 mins leaving it on 5 mins at a time nothing so i power it off unplug the cable watch a movie plug it back in works boots up fine works fine for like an hour or two then next time i try to boot up does the same thing, but sometime I can sit there a whole day trying to get it to boot and don't work till like the next day

Information:
motherboard: trinity
chip: Cool Runner 3
Console: Slim
dashboard: 17511
Home brews installed : Aurora, Dash Launch, Xex Menu

Would mean the world to me if you guys knew how to fix this

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, So what is up guys I've been stuck with this problem for a while and it only seems to be getting worse I'm wondering if you guys could help me I've been searching for so long and cant find a fix anywhere I've seriously tried everything I can find so lets get down to the problem​

The Problem:
I click my power button and it just stays at a black screen don't glitch right? retry for 30 mins leaving it on 5 mins at a time nothing so i power it off unplug the cable watch a movie plug it back in works boots up fine works fine for like an hour or two then next time i try to boot up does the same thing, but sometime I can sit there a whole day trying to get it to boot and don't work till like the next day

Information:

Would Try And Redo The RGH Installation, Or Maybe Swap The Chip.

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$

The Problem:

Information:

Have you checked your nand for bad blocks since the issue started?

Harmonic

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like your glitch chip is on it's way out if it's not glitching.
Could be a video output issue though, it may have finished glitching but because there is no HDMI/AV connected, it will not boot.

If you can press the eject button and see the ring of light light up with all 4 quadrants, it is a video output issue.

XtractMods

XtractMods

Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like your glitch chip is on it's way out if it's not glitching.
Could be a video output issue though, it may have finished glitching but because there is no HDMI/AV connected, it will not boot.

If you can press the eject button and see the ring of light light up with all 4 quadrants, it is a video output issue.
No mate I watch for the light signal no glitch

Top Bottom
Login
Register