What's new

Patched Help, strange old glitch for creator mode in MP, Walk off the radar in creator mode

SFTCRD

SFTCRD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the glitch is patched but now i have found a method for go online. i have try, kill me and start many race but the creator screen dont appear. With this glith you can walk off the radar in the creator mode.

1 : in the creator screen, when the test is complete, we log out from ps4 and log in immediately with the same account.
2 : Go to your recent activities on the PS4 dashboard and join the playlist activity.
3 : Hit circle to cancel the alert, you are now in a glitched creator mode on your feet.
4 : Hit the start button and go to your friends list, join your friend that is in an online session.
5 : Log out from your ps4 and log in immediately.
6 : the game find another session and you go online.

But the menu don't appear.
If you want to try post the result please.

johnny bana

johnny bana

Dupin Aficionado
Reaction score
Sin$
the glitch is patched but now i have found a method for go online. i have try, kill me and start many race but the creator screen dont appear. With this glith you can walk off the radar in the creator mode.

1 : in the creator screen, when the test is complete, we log out from ps4 and log in immediately with the same account.
2 : Go to your recent activities on the PS4 dashboard and join the playlist activity.
3 : Hit circle to cancel the alert, you are now in a glitched creator mode on your feet.
4 : Hit the start button and go to your friends list, join your friend that is in an online session.

Logging out in step one doesn't seem necessary, as this part of the glitch wasn't patched, just the connecting to a friend was patched.

Dynasty007

Dynasty007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont really care about the creator menu as it was also buggy the last time. I just want to be able to warp around the map. Hope someone finds a way.

Pitty

Pitty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Me and jbtwt1have been doing this bro, we can get creator in sp, the hotfix seams to stop creator at any point in going online

R

Rebel9x1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm still warping around the map I only put my PS4 in rest mode and suspend the game never closed it. :smile:

johnny bana

johnny bana

Dupin Aficionado
Reaction score
Sin$
haha bro I can get in creator in storymode but I cant get online.... 
jbtwt1 will post a tutorial shortly keep an eye out for it

That's funny, because in the previous you could switch between story and online. Even after the patch, I could still swap between.

Bring that tutorial!

nr25046

nr25046

Reaction score
Sin$
I noticed if you log out of ps4 and back in right after you click test it shows the 3 count for the race frozen and character outside of car then you can do the playlist and join friends step didnt have warp or menu but it did auto start the playlist right after i joined my friends session

lll7lll0lll2lll

lll7lll0lll2lll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
anybody willing to share how to keep creator in story so I can too try some different methods

A

Algeriaaa

Reaction score
Sin$
hi the gas I managed to have the fashion editor but in story mode but I like to know how to go online ? I try to join a friend its not walking , joining his recent activity doesnt have to find a solution desoler for my English I am French

Top Bottom
Login
Register