What's new

Discussion [HELP]"Server Disconnected" After going prestige

B

ByeOh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay i went and did the prestige in the lobby and i can no longer connect to games, please help guys! Thanks!

G

--GOD--

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iBetreyy's 1.5 Maybe?

Take a look at the last two dvars in the StickyDvars thread..

Code:
self SetClientDvar( "party_iAmHost", "1" );// Means you are host
self SetClientDvar( "party_connectToOthers", "0" );// Means dont connect with anyone else but yourself

B

ByeOh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iBetreyy's 1.5 Maybe?

Take a look at the last two dvars in the StickyDvars thread..

Code:
self SetClientDvar( "party_iAmHost", "1" );// Means you are host
self SetClientDvar( "party_connectToOthers", "0" );// Means dont connect with anyone else but yourself
Nah its not that unfortunately mate because I went to 9th pres in the mods then went to pres 10 in the actual game so i could rank up again but when i did that, thats when it started to go wrong. (Also i can connect to people in zombie's but not Multiplayer) it loads the map then says "Server Disconnected" then returns me to the pre-game lobby and then gets "Game Lobby Closed"

G

--GOD--

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah its not that unfortunately mate because I went to 9th pres in the mods then went to pres 10 in the actual game so i could rank up again but when i did that, thats when it started to go wrong. (Also i can connect to people in zombie's but not Multiplayer) it loads the map then says "Server Disconnected" then returns me to the pre-game lobby and then gets "Game Lobby Closed"
Hmm weird.. i still say it is those dvars, its telling you that you are the host of the game and nothing else. When your in a private zombies match everyone is actually hosting the server for a combined and optimal ping but when entering a ranked zombies match it tries to make you host with the first dvar and then if you dont get host you disconnect

REMOVE the second dvar trust me

MoDzHD1

FREEBOOT V0 032

МоDzHD1™
Mr. Nice Guy Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
happens to me just try search for games and it will dissconect alot of games then aventually it will let u in :biggrin:

Z

Zombie Mods FTW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm weird.. i still say it is those dvars, its telling you that you are the host of the game and nothing else. When your in a private zombies match everyone is actually hosting the server for a combined and optimal ping but when entering a ranked zombies match it tries to make you host with the first dvar and then if you dont get host you disconnect

REMOVE the second dvar trust me
Dvars from zombies can not be carried over to MP, come on man you must know that

Top Bottom
Login
Register