What's new

Solved HELP RGH/JTAG

H

Hamzy

Reaction score
Do i need to purchase xbl stealth to play online on a jtag/RGH? OR can i play with out?
Is it possible to jtag/rgh a flashed xbox?

Please answer thanks<3

N

Nokia

[[email protected] ~]$
Lifetime
Reaction score
Do i need to purchase xbl stealth to play online on a jtag/RGH? OR can i play with out?
Is it possible to jtag/rgh a flashed xbox?

Please answer thanks<3
You must use stealth to get online. There are some free stealth servers that you can find in the premium section!

N

Nokia

[[email protected] ~]$
Lifetime
Reaction score
Can i jtag a flashed xbox?
You can only do the JTAG hack on consoles with a dashboard below 7371. You can probably do the Reset Glitch Hack on it though. It all depends on your motherboard and kernel version.

H

Hamzy

Reaction score
You can only do the JTAG hack on consoles with a dashboard below 7371. You can probably do the Reset Glitch Hack on it though. It all depends on your motherboard and kernel version.
Xenon Dashboard update : 2.0.17489.0 , Can i jtag or rgh?

N

Nokia

[[email protected] ~]$
Lifetime
Reaction score
Xenon Dashboard update : 2.0.17489.0 , Can i jtag or rgh?
You can RGH 1.2 that motherboard if it has a Canadian CPU. To find that out you will need to take the console apart and remove the thermal paste on the CPU and then you will be able to see where it was made.

Last edited:
H

Hamzy

Reaction score
Xenon Dashboard update : 2.0.17489.0 , Can i jtag or rgh?????

J

Jeanshorts

god
Reaction score
Xenon Dashboard update : 2.0.17489.0 , Can i jtag or rgh?????
I wouldn't recommend getting it rgh'd because its a xenon & it would probably rrod / overheat a ton

64G

Meerkat
Reaction score
I'm not Noobert lol. To the OP, like I've already said you can RGH 1.2 this console if it has a Canadian CPU.
shhhhhh

Last edited:
Top Bottom