Question help required

• Thread starter mehistoria
  • Start date
  • Views 226
M

mehistoria

Reaction score
Sin$
So i kinda did something i have no clue what i did, but when i turn my rgh on it works fine, i can only open xex menu and other games in arcade, but when i try open anything through xex menu it says "Game Error. the game couldnt start. Try downloading the game again. and i cant open dash launcher as it says the same thing. please help if you can i would appreciate it.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So i kinda did something i have no clue what i did, but when i turn my rgh on it works fine, i can only open xex menu and other games in arcade, but when i try open anything through xex menu it says "Game Error. the game couldnt start. Try downloading the game again. and i cant open dash launcher as it says the same thing. please help if you can i would appreciate it.
Try turning on your console and hitting the eject button when you start to see the xbox logo. This will bypass Dashlaunch from loading any plugins. See if this changes anything. If so, you know that one of the plugins you installed is causing the issue. Had something similiar happen when I tried to use a mod menu once.

Top Bottom
Login
Register