What's new

Solved Help rebuilding retail nand

M

mdawg252

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To start, my hard drive was corrupted and lost everything, all my nands for all my consoles. A little before the incident I bought a DeMoN hoping to duel nand the xbox. I was reading it was possible to do I just have no idea how to actually start the process. The hacked nand has its original KV on it. And im fairly sure i know the dash it was modded on.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
To start, my hard drive was corrupted and lost everything, all my nands for all my consoles. A little before the incident I bought a DeMoN hoping to duel nand the xbox. I was reading it was possible to do I just have no idea how to actually start the process. The hacked nand has its original KV on it. And im fairly sure i know the dash it was modded on.
Did you ever take the xbox On XBL? If so and you got the original KV bamned, no use in putting a demon in it. If it's not banned, you can get a current dump and create a retail image in jrunner by selecting retail.

M

mdawg252

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you ever take the xbox On XBL? If so and you got the original KV bamned, no use in putting a demon in it. If it's not banned, you can get a current dump and create a retail image in jrunner by selecting retail.
Nope planned on selling it day 1 never been taken online other than on retail console

Top Bottom
Login
Register