help quick!

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware & Builds' started by Beezy 4 sheezy, Dec 26, 2008 with 7 replies and 162 views.

1. Beezy 4 sheezy

Beezy 4 sheezy Banned

Ratings:
    So I have 100$ and I'm going to bestbuy today. I have a pretty crappy computer. I dont know if I should not go to bestbuy and just shop on newegg, but the catch is if i shop on newegg the shipping is like 20 $ just for a small gfx card and shipping for a case is like 60$. So if I go to bestbuy i dont know if i should get this case [Click here to view the link] , and some ram. Or if I should get a gfx card from bestbuy or newegg.
    I was thinking about this gfx card. [Click here to view the link] It is 85 total with shipping. so i would have 15 left which wouldnt really buy me anything.

So what would you get? a case and some ram from bestbuy or a gfx card from newegg or bestbuy?

Btw here is my computer now.
    [Click here to view the link]

2. itzmeluigi

itzmeluigi Premium Premium

Ratings:
    I would get the graphics card and ram from newegg, cause at the best buy near me they overprice there gfx cards and ram by alot and if you do get the case later down the road i would get it from best buy cause shipping for cases cost alot lol.

3. P8BALLER4LIFE01

P8BALLER4LIFE01 Newbie

Ratings:
    really since your pc seems a bit outdated, I would seriously not spend any money on upgrading it since it will be a waste. your best thing is to save and build a new pc from the scratch up

4. OP
    Beezy 4 sheezy

Beezy 4 sheezy Banned

Ratings:
    no... wtf. I got a radeon HD 4650. For 100 and im happy. In a sec ima install it.

5. P8BALLER4LIFE01

P8BALLER4LIFE01 Newbie

Ratings:
    depending on what games your going to run, it will wont be worth it if your going to play games that are new.

6. OP
    Beezy 4 sheezy

Beezy 4 sheezy Banned

Ratings:
    why? My processor can run any new game and so can my gfx card so i think your wrong. + Im going to get a new case and motherboard and processor soon. It's not like im going to play crisis. n ****. i just play tf2 and wc3 and maybe some halo and halo 2.

7. P8BALLER4LIFE01

P8BALLER4LIFE01 Newbie

Ratings:
    new game = crysis

8. OP
    Beezy 4 sheezy

Beezy 4 sheezy Banned

Ratings:
    I know. but i passed the test on "can you run it". So get OWNED nub.:smile:
    I bet this will play diablo 3 when it comes out. + by then i will have like a whole new computer.