What's new

Gamesaves [Help] Problem with Xplorer360

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fuzz321

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello there, I recently ordered a transfer cable from microsoft so I could do gamesaves, and I'm running into a little snag. When I plug my Xbox Harddrive into the cable, and then into the computer, I hear the sound which tells me that the computer recognizes the USB being attached, when I open Xplorer360 though, Partition 3 shows nothing, and I have not found a fix for this. Partition 2 gives me very little random crap, but the real question is, how do I fix the partition 3 problem so I can do gamesaves?

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Fuzz said:
Hello there, I recently ordered a transfer cable from microsoft so I could do gamesaves, and I'm running into a little snag. When I plug my Xbox Harddrive into the cable, and then into the computer, I hear the sound which tells me that the computer recognizes the USB being attached, when I open Xplorer360 though, Partition 3 shows nothing, and I have not found a fix for this. Partition 2 gives me very little random crap, but the real question is, how do I fix the partition 3 problem so I can do gamesaves?

What size hdd do you have, you probably need to use a different xplorer360 version or xport. If you tell me the hdd size I'll direct you in the right direction.

F

Fuzz321

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a 60gb hard drive, and I tryed using the version from xbins.

L

Ambient

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try Xport 360 *Xplorer 360 Xtreme.

Download This, and Xport 360 Extreme is included (I'm not sure where to find it as a standalone product to be honest)

L

Ambient

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xport may not be of any help. I had the same problem and simply started using the Xplorer 6.0 beta (or something like that) and it worked fine, but then again, I have a 20 GB

X

x C33J4Y x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the new xport works with everythin its been fixed :smile:

L

Ambient

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, but I still have problems with it.
It won't read my device.

X

x C33J4Y x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you used the one in the last 10 days ? its a new version, i have got a few people to use it an no1 has had any problems :?

L

Ambient

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's THAT new?
Didn't know that. Will definitely try.

X

x C33J4Y x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no problem :smile: just click the thanks button :tongue:

CLK Rebellion said:
*Updates AIO*
Thanks for that :wink:

guessin it works then ? lol, i think its faster an more stable that xplorer360
specially because its not a beta program its an official release.

L

Ambient

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well the Xplorer 360 6 beta was quite some time ago. I prefer Xport though as it's cleaner, shows the names of the games, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register