What's new

help pls

I am Hit

I am Hit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i wanna start getting into this stuff my making intros, clips/ montages, and creating visual effects and stuff like that. can someone pls tell me good programs that fit what i listed above pm them thx.

Quacked

Quacked

I'm a Duck :P
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
follow the steps carefully, also on 1:46 when it asks you to input the codes, copy and paste the codes for 'STUDIO' nothing else.

I am Hit

I am Hit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
follow the steps carefully, also on 1:46 when it asks you to input the codes, copy and paste the codes for 'STUDIO' nothing else.

ok im downloading it now 

do i get after affects from there too? and dane this site has everything

Quacked

Quacked

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I made a video:  
I made a video:

At 1:06 open up Sony Vegas then click 'continue' then close it then open up the crack and click 'patch' then wait 20 seconds then close it then open up Sony Vegas then boom!

I am Hit

I am Hit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I made a video:  

At 1:06 open up Sony Vegas then click 'continue' then close it then open up the crack and click 'patch' then wait 20 seconds then close it then open up Sony Vegas then boom!

thanks ill reply again if it works and i subbed

Quacked

Quacked

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
does it have a virus in it? cuz i tried to find another one and it had a trojan in it
I know it's a false positive after I downloaded it I deleted the patch and downloaded anti-malware software with premium and it said it was a false positive, it says it's a virus because it's a patch which are illegal.

Top Bottom
Login
Register