• Thread starter iRideDaShortBus
  • Start date
  • Views 489
iRideDaShortBus

iRideDaShortBus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok i have been wanting to iso mod nazi zombies for a long time it I already have a pre modded file all i need is the iso ive tried the link from megaupload many times and half way through it freezes and later it says unable to download server was reset if some one could help me out or give me an iso through teamviewer u would be helping me out a lot thanks.

D

deershoot3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I could try my best to help you out, but i recommend you buying premium its really a great feature to se7ensins, and it helps support the site.

The only way i could help you tho is if you get MSN and add me on MSN. Since you dont have premium i will not discuss any premium-only features on se7ensins.

-deershoot3r

iRideDaShortBus

iRideDaShortBus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have tried buying premium but i keep getting denied fail

S

scarydboy

Reaction score
Sin$
ik this is random and propably very stupid but i cant find any other place to put this, and im too lazy to continue looking at 2 in the morning, anyways, id really like to iso mod my nazi zombies without opening my xbox, i know that parts possible, but i do not know what the hell im doing after that. if someone can at least point me in the right direction... id be very grateful.

D

deershoot3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
alright ill be glad to help you, add me on msn for easier to help tutorial lol, but yea add me on msn and ill be glad to help you 1 on 1

Top Bottom
Login
Register