• Thread starter Jupiter757
  • Start date
  • Views 520
Jupiter757

Jupiter757

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have 0 gamerscore and avatar is gone. Cannot save a new avatar or get any achievments now. And Profile editor isn't working. HELP.

(PRIOR TO ISSUE)Things that may have affected it?:

1.I tried to no-clip without success. So I decided to put my ethrenet in and try, still nope.

2.I messed with my gamerscore. (5000-20000)

3.While doing no clip I accidently deleted my account (the folder you have to edit) and added another folder. But then after going on my xbox and having no profile put my original folder back into the spot (Luckily I didn't delete it)

4. I edited my avatar red.

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
you got reset. Check your gamerzone, doesit say cheater?

Jupiter757

Jupiter757

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol as long as I can still play XBL, I laugh at whoever reset me. Gay queers.

I'm checking on cheater right now lol....I'd love to have that zone. Fits just right.

EDIT: No cheater zone, but won't let me customize my profile one bit...and I can't recover because idk my password or email that's registered on that account lol.

D

DevilEye

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The only way is to recover. I ran into this problem the other day. No-Clip messed up my profile and i restarded my expox and had your problem i recovered my account and it worked perfectly.

D

DevilEye

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Click the guide button, System Blade, Account Management, Windows Live ID,

it will say:

Current Windows Live ID:

(Your windows live ID here)

You can then change the password or change the ID.

Jupiter757

Jupiter757

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried changing it but don't know my questions....it says I can send alternative email instructions to myself but how can I read the instructions if idk password...

187Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
armyman12123 said:
I tried changing it but don't know my questions....it says I can send alternative email instructions to myself but how can I read the instructions if idk password...

no offence but what is the point on starting to mod without knowing your info. i have to recover my account all the time, and its always handy if you actualy know your own email

SuperDooper

SuperDooper

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
if you can figure out your windows live ID and its something rediculus that no one would put as a email, then simply make that email and have them send it to you. Thats what I did, my windows live ID was SUPERDOOPER911 so I forgot my password, made a email, and had them send my password to the email.

Jupiter757

Jupiter757

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SuperDooper said:
if you can figure out your windows live ID and its something rediculus that no one would put as a email, then simply make that email and have them send it to you. Thats what I did, my windows live ID was SUPERDOOPER911 so I forgot my password, made a email, and had them send my password to the email.
Yeah I tried that but it locked my account for 24 hours for getting "what is your mother's name" wrong like 30 times...I typed every possible answer... anyways this account is 3 years old, and made by my bro. Haven't needed it til now...

Top Bottom
Login
Register